1. Econo Twist 'N' Curl $12.29 ET-923 Econo Twist 'n' Curl is used to create an endless variety of wire beads, coils, and jump rings. The tool includes 6 different mandrels - 3 round, 1 rectangle, 1 square, and 1 triangle. Round mandrels measure 2.5, 5, and 6.5mm, rectangle mandrel measures 2.5x10mm, square mandrel measures 6.5mm, and triangle mandrel measures 6.5mm. Can be used with 22-30 gauge wire. Measures 8" high and 4.5" wide when fully assembled. Includes instructions, tips, and ideas. Sold individually.
2. The Coiling Gizmo Wire Tool $9.29 ET-719 BeadSmith - The Coiling Gizmo. This tool is a must for every beader with it's simplicity! Coil wire on a coiling rod to create a spring look. Slide a core wire inside to create a bead, bi-cone or sphere. The shapes and designs are endless! Includes 2 cranking rods (2 sizes), 1 bracket frame, and illustrated instructions. Wire not included. Sold individually.
3. Beaders Mini Travel Kit $10.89 ET-669 Beaders mini travel kit. This beader's travel kit contains round nose pliers, semi-flush side cutter, chain nose pliers, mini bead board, thread cutter, #5 knotting tweezer, and a plastic storage box.
4. Thing-A-Ma-JIG Wire Designs Beginner Kit $7.55 ET-9716 Bead Smith Thing-A-Ma-JIG wire designs beginner kit. This kit is a quick and easy way to create wire pieces for jewelry. You can create or decorate designs instantly with wire. The possibilities are endless. Kit includes 1 plastic wire jig, 20 pegs, 2 yards each of copper, silver, and gold wire, and 3 patterns. Sold individually.
5. 20 Gram DeCoRe Clay Jet White $10.09 ET-074 DeCoRe is a self-hardening, two-part epoxy clay that is ideal for creating bright, shiny, glitzy jewelry designs. A strong epoxy, DeCoRe can be sculpted like clay. Shape DeCoRe or place it into a channeled jewelry part such as a BLING IT! pendant, ring, or pin finding. Then embellish with items such as chaton crystal rhinestones, flat backs, seed beads, watch parts, metal beads, micro beads, mica powder, and more! It cures without heat.
Your order will be properly packed and shipped USPS First Class Mail and usually take's 2-3 business days. I will keep you updating as well with tracking information. Please contact us with any questions.