This is a digital file
VINTAGE Filet Crochet Patterns Mid Century Filet Crochet Lace Tablecloths Chair Sets Centerpiece Doilies
Are you a lover of filet crochet, you will be ecstatic about these patterns that will become priceless as the years touch their loveliness.
Filet charms the artist in the crocheter, as well as acting as a challenge to your skills. It is almost like painting enchanting filet picture one that blossoms under a skillful finger.
Heirloom Filet Crochet Pattern List
* Queen Victoria - a smart floral piece ripples round the graceful centerpiece.
* Wedgwood - classic distinction marks this favored rose design lace doily and arm piece pattern.
* Flower Show - Prize blooms of full blown beauty, stunningly applied to these beautiful chair set patterns.
* Peacock Parade Tablecloth - a new Arabian nights fantasy, a magnificent peacock tablecloth pattern.
* Greenbrier - simplicity triumphs in the serene clarity of this fine pattern.
* Pretty Soft - an enchanting pillow is such a delightful accessory
* Arabesque - smart scrolls and curlicues cover this filet crochet centrepiece pattern with chic
* Love-at-Sight - the decorative uses of this lovely doily are truly unlimited!
* Tea Cozies | Chequers - dispense hospitality aided by these delectable crochet idea
* Party Piece - delicate filet traceries rival the daintiest imported laces!
* Edgings - with a hope chest air to their crisp filet charm
* Linen Edgings - smart linens become some precious looking edged with filet lace patterns.
* Beauty's Worth - a bedspread so exquisite it will become tomorrow's heirloom!
* Pent House - lush blooms did the modern way make this chair set striking.
* God Bless America - Paint the patriotic symbols of eagle and shield with your crochet hook as wall mural or a pillow top to commemorate these war days.
* Filet Treasures | Bread Tray | First Lady Cloth | Lace Vine Runner - cherished pattern design that helps make your home a place of beauty.
* North Shore - crisp filet sets the stage for luncheon
* Queen Victoria - a deeply fringed round cloth and place mat has a smart decorator look
* Aristocrat - for connoisseurs useful size lunch cloth elaborately detailed
* Briar Rose - exotic filet crochet rose garland runner and tablecloth pattern
* Lazybones - Pillow cover pattern
Just a reminder this is a digital item, your purchased pattern files will be available for download after your payment is confirmed.
Each page of this e-Book has been scanned in high quality 400 dpi and then digitally restored giving you that vintage look and feel.
Printing your digital pattern, is a breeze and saves so much space, take it from a collector.
Please make sure that you print scale is set at 100% (in most cases this should be the default setting).
View other items in my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast
View all my vintage 1920’s patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=5945392
Do you like 30’s Knitting & Crochet Patterns? View my vintage 1930’s patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=5945394
Fabulous 40’s, view my vintage 40’s pattern collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15203717
Do you like the Flirty Fifties style? View 1950’s vintage patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15207000
Do you like the Sexy Sixties? View my 60’s pattern collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15207002
Do you like the hang-loose styles of the 70’s? View my vintage 1970’s patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15207004
Sugar & Spice and Puppy Dog Tails: Discover our vintage patterns for children toddlers infants and babies here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15399304
Would you rather own original vintage patterns? You can find my original patterns at www.dazespast.com
My Dazespast Vintage Pattern Blog is here: http://blog.vintagepatternsdazespast.com/
Visit my lively FaceBook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/FreeVintagePatternsDazespast
Do you prefer Pinterest I am here: http://www.pinterest.com/rsprowls/
Digital Reproduction - Copyright Dazespast, All Rights Reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
Dazespast appreciates your business I accept credit card payments through PayPal, for your safety and mine.
Please remember: You do not need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Please choose Paypal as your checkout method. From your shopping cart please click "Pay Now". You will see the option to pay with credit or debit card – no sign-up necessary and the PayPal sign-in screen.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
You are entitled to a full refund if you purchased a duplicate pattern, or in the case of buying the wrong size, exchanges are always excepted.
Refunds are always through PayPal.
Before offering any vintage pattern or reference material for sale.
The copyright status is thoroughly researched. The original copyright for the publication has expired. We own a physical copy of the original source material this pattern was published in and therefore the right to sell digital copies of its contents.
The pattern you are purchasing was scanned and digitally restored by Dazezpast Vintage Patterns ©