Put A Bird On It - bird clip art - bird silhouettes - bird shapes -digital scrapbook supplies, cardmaking, graphic design, photoshop brushes
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD! NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU!!
Here are 11 hand-drawn bird silhouettes, based both on my own photos and on some antique bird prints. These come in three formats: individual png files, which are about 2"x4" at 300 ppi, and also as .abr files and .csh files (shapes), which are infinitely scalable. I've also included the telephone pole you see in the preview, just for fun.
These are perfect for using as masks, motifs for your papers, for doodling on, or for just filling with glitter or a pattern. Sometimes you just need a bird, you know?
Here's the quick version of my TOU: please don't redistribute these birds as-is. Feel free to fill a bird or two with glitter and toss them in your scrapbooking kit, but please don't release an element pack of all 11 birds simply filled with glitter. 4 of these birds is the limit for solo element packs. I'm here if you have questions. Thanks!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept Direct Checkout, PayPal, and Etsy Gift Cards. If you've made a payment via e-check (Paypal), download links will not be sent until payment has cleared. E-checks usually clear in 5-7 days.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not offered once you have received the download link.
Thank you for your interest in my art - I am privileged to be a part of your creative endeavors! Please remember, as with all digital downloads from anyone anywhere, you are purchasing a license to USE the graphics. You do not own the graphics themselves - those are owned and copyrighted by me and I am the only one who can sell them.
OK, that being said, here are the two types of licenses you will see in my shop:
You may use these graphics for just about anything you can dream up, as long at is for your own personal use and will not be sold in any way.
Some examples of things that fall under Personal Use:
• Digital Scrapbooking • Party Décor • Invites and Card Making • Personal Blog / Personal Website Décor • Collage and Mixed Media
(I will add uses as I think of them - am I missing any?)
If you are making money off of something that incorporates my graphics, then it no longer falls under personal use and you must seek a commercial use license.
You will notice that in some of my listings state that the item is for both Personal Use and Limited Commercial Use. Commercial use is outlined below:
My commercial use policy extends to small business owners only. You may incorporate my graphics into your designs, but they may in no way be resold as-is or as part of a digital supply for other designers to use or as an editable / customizable file.
Some examples of things that fall under Commercial Use:
• Print-On-Demand products.
• Posters and Wall Art (if sold as printable files, they must be delivered flattened and non-customizable.)
• Party Décor for clients, including invitations, treat toppers, food labels, banners, etc.
• Corporate identity for yourself or your clients (provided all files are delivered finished and flattened - and remember - others may be using the files as well! If you need something uniquely your own, contact me about my logo design services!)
• Photo Jewelry, Scrabble Tile jewelry and the like.
• Web and Blog décor for clients (you must install it - no templates for sale) or for your commercial blog/website.
• Iron-Ons / Image Transfers and the items created from them.
• Magnets, pins, buttons and the like.
• Cards and Invitations for clients.
• Print ads and newsletters.
• Digital Scrapbook Supplies – OK, this one is tricky. If you design digital scrapbook kits, you can use SOME OF my CU items in certain ways. For example, use a texture or a pattern as an overlay to create your own flattened paper. If I am offering an object like a paper clip or a flower for CU, you may not simply add this into your kit as-is, recolored or not. These are meant to be incorporated into clusters or on frames – never sold as-is. Good rule of thumb: if you did not smoosh it together with some other object and flatten it, you can’t use it in your kit. IF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE DESIGN IN A DIGITAL KIT, IT WILL BE NOTED IN THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. If the notation is not there, you can't use it in your kit, regardless of whether you purchased the extended license or not.
So, in a nutshell, if my graphic is printed onto something, and delivered to a customer that way, it's OK. If you are delivering a file to be downloaded by a client, it must be flattened so my graphics can not be easily extracted. No layered files. If you are distributing my graphics as-is or in any sort of layered file, that's not OK.
If I forgot some project or another in this list and you're unclear, just email me.
Are you a large company looking to use my graphics? Awesome. please contact me to inquire about licensing my art.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU MAY NOT DO:
• Unless otherwise noted in the description, you can not use my art to create clip-art or other digital graphics.
• You may not resell or redistribute my designs.
• You may not offer your customers layered files or templates using my designs.
Please feel free to contact me via email or convo if you need clarification on any of these terms.