This is a digital file
You can make this pattern! Yes you! Even if you've never made a loom pattern before, by purchasing this patter you ensure that you will get this pattern done because I promise I will be there to help you every step of the way!
The first photo of this pattern was made by a beginner weaver-Dotty Casper-on Etsy. I'd like to thank her for her beautiful work and for showing everyone that with a little creativity a bracelet pattern can become a keychain! What can you come up with?
The first and last rows are made of solid colors to allow customized sizing without altering the symmetrical pattern. If you are making a bracelet and need a larger size, just add more solid color rows. For a smaller bracelet, just subtract the solid color rows.
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A bead chart pattern and bead legend
2. Row by Row instructional pattern
3. Links to tutorials and other bead looming resources (i.e. where to buy beads, where to buy loom, how-to videos)
4. Option to see what different colors would look like with this same pattern. Just send me a message and let me know what colors you would like to substitute and I will send you a picture of the pattern in your suggested colors.
5. Option to convo me with any questions regarding the pattern, beadweaving in general, or any other questions you may have.
For my own bracelets, I use a leather clasp that adds about 1-1.5 inches (see last photo). Leather clasps can be purchased from Melinda at ORRTEC www.etsy.com/shop/ORRTEC.
Specifications and Materials
2 color: Miyuki Delica size 11
1.5 inches wide
6 inches in length
All patterns come with helpful links and resources for buying and using a loom as well as 'How To' for using a bead loom and starting and ending your work.
I also included advice for creating a bracelet that ends with only one vertical thread, so that you don't have to tie off multiple threads when you finish. This creates a cohesive, flawless finish!
I am always available for questions or tutorial advice regarding any pattern purchase.
Thanks for looking!
You might also like
More from this seller
PayPal, Credit Cards (if you prefer a different type of payment please contact me)
Returns & exchanges
My goal is for all of my items to meet your expectations. If at any time this is not the case, just let me know and I will do what I can to keep you as a satisfied customer.