This is a digital file
A real eye-catcher! Nils Holgersson and his goose travelled over the world and can land right there in your home telling stories about their adventures!
The pattern will be fun to make. The instructions (14 pages) are clear and every step is illustrated with pictures. A sewing machine is advised, but not necessary.
Materials needed are among others; small black beads, Terry cloth (stretchy and one sided), pipe cleaners, tube tricot, electrical wire, stuffing, pieces of wool felt.
Level of difficulty: intermediate
Measurements: Nils is 4" (10 cm) and Marten the goose is 12" (30 cm) tall
The pattern is available in English and Dutch. The pattern is for personal use only.
© 2013. This Pattern and instructions for Nils Holgersson and his goose is original copyrighted designed by Arriënne Taylor- Barto and may not be sold, distributed, or copied physically or electronically; items made from this pattern may not be sold without the designer's consent. This pattern is for personal use only.
You might also like
More from this seller
• I accept direct checkout, Etsy gift cards, PayPal payments and Ideal.
• Payment is due on purchase.
• Items will be send or are downloadable after payment has been received
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
• Items other than digital items or custom made items, can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Refunds will be given only upon return of items in it's original condition. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
• If you wish to return your item, you are responsible for any shipping costs involved.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages getting lost in the mail. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages being damaged by the postal services. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out. I do need pictures of the damaged item(s) and the state of its packaging on receipt.
• Please do NOT buy an item from my shop and request me to exchange it with another item afterwards. Contact me for a custom order instead (before making a purchase!)
• Please be so polite as to not use my pictures without asking for permission first.
• Do not copy my original designs with the intent of selling them. My designs (including pictures and descriptions) are our intellectual property and I do not appreciate copyright infringement.