This is a digital file
You will receive:
- A total of 5 files:
- 1 full PNG file of the clipart (transparent background) files at 300dpi
- 1 full JPEG file of the clipart (white background) at 300dpi
- 1 EPS file of the clipart - easy to customize in Illustrator, change color, size and etc.
- 1 PNG file of preview
- 1 Term of Use notepad file
You may use these images in any personal and most commercial endeavors you desire! HOWEVER, You may not edit and resell/redistribute these images as clip art or anything similar.
You might also like
More from this seller
Currently, I accept Paypal, Credit & Debit cards, and Etsy Gift cards.
Paypal is preferred since it is faster and you do not have to have a Paypal account to checkout. You can use all major credit cards with Paypal. :)
Please see the following guide if you wish to make a purchase but currently do not have a Paypal account: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
Returns & exchanges
● Digital Downloads
I do not issue refunds or exchanges due to the digital nature of my products. However if you are unsatisfied with my graphics for any reason then please feel free to contract me and I will work with you.
The Lil Cliparts
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Etsy messages.
**Please note you must have an archive utility to unzip the products (WinZip or WinRAR are recommended).**
By purchasing our cliparts, you have agreed to our policies. This includes changes to our policies after your purchase. What is stated in our current policies overrides all previous rules.
1. Use the designs in any personal projects
2. Use the designs for your own business/business promotion online (Limit of 350 digital files/copies) or physical (Limit of 300 of physical/tangible copies)
EXTENDED LICENSES ARE REQUIRED IF YOUR PRODUCTION EXCEEDS THOSE NUMBERS
Examples of APPROVED uses (digital papers, digital/physical invitations,printables, etc.):
Limit of 350 copies for digital files (what you sell in digital form) and limit of 300 of physical/tangible copies (mugs, phone cases, notebooks, resin jewelry etc.)
- Anything that is for personal use
- Small quantity craft handmade tangible items for commercial use (limit of 300 for physical/tangible copies).
- Small quantity printed items such as printed stationery, handmade or printed cards, brochures, flyers, jewelry, etc.(limit of 300 of physical/tangible copies)
- Personalized digital (flattened jpg) invites, printed and digital (flattened jpg) photo cards. (Limit of 350 copies for digital files)
*If you sell digital invitations or anything similar*:
the number of prints your client prints out will not be counted towards the 350 limit.
Only the transaction(s) between you and client will be counted.
EXAMPLE: Client A purchases a custom invitation in digital form/file from you. He/She plans to print 50 copies.The 50 printed copies will not be counted towards your limitation. The one transaction between you and your client will only be counted.
This will leave you 349 transactions/copies left before you are required to purchase an extended license(s).
- Blogs and websites may use flattened designs in resolution no greater that is not greater than 72 dpi.(Limit of 350 copies for digital files)
YOU MAY NOT:
- YOU MAY NOT claim any TheLilCliparts images, tools, graphics or other products as your own.
- YOU MAY NOT share or redistribute any file in it’s original format with anyone.
- YOU MAY NOT Sell more than 350 units of digital products or 300 tangible items without an extended license. This "Standard license" is only for small business use only.
- YOU MAY NOT take any graphics and include them into other digital graphic sets or packs (this includes, but is not limited to, clip art and brush sets) and sell or redistribute them
- YOU MAY NOT remove any notice of copyright included in the content
- YOU MAY NOT use the graphics (in part or in whole) on print/manufacture-on-demand websites (such as Zazzle, Spoonflower, etc) unless the resulting item is for personal use ONLY.
Extended License(s) are required if:
- your production exceeds 350 digital files or 300 tangible items
- you are a large company planning to mass produce (over 2000) items using one or more of our clipart set(s)
Please visit this listing for an extended license: