This is a digital file
These patterns for a baby mobile or garland is easy and fun to make! The instructions include the making of 5 animals; Cheeky Giraffe, Shy Lion, Happy Hippo, Enchanting Elephant and Striped Zebra (and the leaves of course). The pattern comes with clear instructions and illustrations how to sew your animals. No sewing machine needed, this is a handsewn pattern. Most suitable for beginners.
You don't have to enlarge the patterns; just print. This listing is only for a PDF, the pictures are an illustration how your animal mobile can turn out to be.
Level of difficulty: Beginner
Measurements of the individual animals: approx. 5 inches (ong. 12 cm) long/wide (but you can always resize digital patterns)
Available languages: English, Dutch and German
For making the animals you'll need:
- 10 colours of wool felt (mustard, yellow, brown, baby blue, light leaflet green, dark leaflet green, ivory, baby pink, grey and black)
- Stuffing material
- Scissors, needle and pins, red aquarelle pencil, paper and yarn
A complete kit including all materials needed for a baby mobile (5 animals) is available at my other Etsy shop TinyLuck. https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/179154996/diy-mobile-animal-mobile-kit-diy-mobile?
After purchase you can download the pattern through Etsy in the language of your preference.
© 2013. This safari animal pattern is original copyrighted designed by Arriënne Taylor- Barto and may not be sold, distributed, or copied physically or electronically; items made from this pattern may not be sold without the designer's consent. This pattern is for personal use only. You are allowed to sell the animals that you made yourself in limited/small quantities, please credit my shop on the label/cards
If you have any questions, please contact me!
You might also like
More from this seller
• I accept direct checkout, Etsy gift cards, PayPal payments and Ideal.
• Payment is due on purchase.
• Items will be send or are downloadable after payment has been received
Returns & exchanges
• digital items and other custom made items can not be returned or refunded.
• Items other than digital items or custom made items, can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Refunds will be given only upon return of items in it's original condition. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
• If you wish to return your item, you are responsible for any shipping costs involved.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages getting lost in the mail. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages being damaged by the postal services. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out. I do need pictures of the damaged item(s) and the state of its packaging on receipt.
• Please do NOT buy an item from my shop and request me to exchange it with another item afterwards. Contact me for a custom order instead (before making a purchase!)
• Please be so polite as to not use my pictures without asking for permission first.
• Do not copy my original designs with the intent of selling them. My designs (including pictures and descriptions) are our intellectual property and I do not appreciate copyright infringement.