Stuffed Animal Sewing Pattern Large and Small Hippo Cushion PDF pattern Plush cuddly Hippopotamus Instant Download Pillow Soft Toy to Sew
This is a digital file
2 sizes Hippo Boy Stuffed Animal Sewing Pattern and Tutorial style Sewing Instructions.
Make your own Hippo Boy cuddly cushion and soft plush toy in Take it Easy Style with this PDF Pattern and Sewing Instruction!
Simple sewing project to make your unique Hippo Boy Toy and Hippopotamus Pillow.
FINISHED SIZE approximately:
Large Hippo Boy: 15" (38cm) tall, 12" (30cm) wide
Small Hippo Boy: 8" (20cm) tall, 6.5" (16,5cm) wide
You can download the Sewing Instructions & Sewing Pattern:
US Letter size: 8.5" x 11"
A4 size: 210mm x 297mm
16 pages PDF Sewing Instruction includes:
*13 pages detailed step-by-step colorful illustrations and easy to follow tutorial style instructions
* material list
* fabric recommendations
* complete cutting layouts
* tips and tricks for the professional finish (cutting, pinning, sewing)
15 pages PDF Pattern includes:
* ready to print full-size Small and Large Hippo pattern pieces WITH SEWING LINE and SEAM ALLOWANCE - No need to enlarge or resize!
PDF format allows you to print the instructions and pattern pieces or print only the pattern pieces whenever you need.
This pattern is recommended for anyone who has a little experience with a sewing machine and a little hand-stitching.
You will need:
Small Hippo Boy:
* 16” x 9” (41 cm x 23 cm) - width x length - main fabric for body and outer ears. ( I used Minky / Wellsoft fabric, but the pattern will work well with cotton, cotton velour or fleece fabric.)
* 9.5” x 5” (24 cm x 13 cm) - width x length - contrasting fabric for swimwear. ( I used cotton fabric, but the pattern will work well with wool felt or fleece fabric.)
* 6” x 4” (16 cm x 10 cm) - width x length - white wool felt fabric for head and inner ears.
Large Hippo Boy:
* 30” x 17” (76 cm x 43 cm) - width x length - main fabric for body and outer ears. ( I used Minky / Wellsoft fabric, but the pattern will work well with cotton, cotton velour or fleece fabric.)
* 18.5” x 10” (47 cm x 25 cm) - width x length - contrasting fabric for swimwear. ( I used cotton fabric, but the pattern will work well with wool felt or fleece fabric.)
* 9” x 7.5” (23 cm x 19 cm) - width x length - wool felt fabric for head and inner ears.
* Sewing machine
* Basic sewing supplies (thread, needle, pins, scissors, fabric marker, wooden skewer, etc.)
* Fabric paint (black) for the eyes paint (or you can use: embroidery thread, wool felt, safety eyes, button etc.)
More pattern is available here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RibizliDesign?section_id=13443334&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3
Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF Pattern and Sewing Instructions - No more waiting!
Buy the pattern, download it and begin sewing within minutes! Once payment is complete, the pattern will be available to download.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: All orders are sent to the email address associated with your Etsy account after completed payment. The PDF file can be opened with Preview on Mac or Acrobat and Adobe Reader 5.0 and later. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com
There's some more info in this Help article:
Copyright© by Ribizli Design 2014.
All Rights Reserved
Ribizli Design Patterns are for personal use only.
You are allowed to sell Ribizli Design stuffed toy/doll/items in limited numbers if the toy/doll/item is tagged " Made with Ribizli Design Pattern" and a weblink to my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RibizliDesign
It is unacceptable to mass-produce with these patterns or to reproduce the patterns.
Free patterns and tutorials on my website: www.ribizlidesign.com
I hope you will enjoy it!
Thanks for looking!
Click here to return to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RibizliDesign
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept PayPal as a payment method. It' s by far the quickest and safest way for everyone.
You can pay without a PayPal account with your credit card. Just choose the option 'PayPal' and then find the option 'pay by credit card'.
Here's a little help with it:
Returns & exchanges
If you have any trouble with your ordered item, please contact me within 3 working days of receiving your package. I will do my best to resolve the problem quickly.
My PDF Patterns are final and non-refundable unless you cancel your order before I email it to you.
Feedback is very important to me. This way I am sure that you are satisfied with your item.