Double Crochet Solid Square chart. Pattern No 3 of the collection of Basic Crochet Shapes
This is a digital file
Double Crochet Solid Square. Pattern No 3 of the collection of Basic Crochet Shapes.
This pattern can be used for so many different things. Afghans, pillows, decorations, wallhangings, etc…
Depending on the weight of the yarn you choose will determine the size of your finished square.
See also the offer that includes 4 patterns: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/190029417/sc-hdc-dc-and-tr-solid-squares-4-charts?ref=shop_home_active_1
chain, half double crochet and double crochet (US).
You will need to know how to read crochet charts and change color.
NO WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS. The pattern includes the chart only and does not explain how to change color.
Format: PDF. Not a print copy.
The files will be available once your payment is confirmed.
There are no returns on patterns.
It is suitable for almost all levels of crochet experience from beginner to advanced levels.
You MAY NOT reproduce, transmit, translate, post on internet or distribute any part of this pattern in any form for free or for sale.
I am available to answer any questions on this pattern.
IMPORTANT: Please, to read my shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/colorfullullabies/policy
Check out other items in my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/colorfullullabies
Thanks for your interest!
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payments via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you are still able to make your payment using your credit or debit card through PayPal.
*** Please do not choose the payment option "Other" unless you've received a gift certificate ***.
Returns & exchanges
There are no returns on patterns as they are pdf files sent through your e-mail account.
However, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
- I take custom orders. If you have any questions, please convo me or email me at arrorroencolores[at]gmail[dot]com.
Patterns are my original design. The documents, including all its photos and sections, has copyright.
- You MAY print the pattern for personal use.
- You MAY sale finished items based on this pattern, as long as they are sold as single items or per order. Please credit me for the design via a link to my Etsy Shop.
- You MAY NOT make further commercial use of the pattern.
- You MAY NOT claim design as your own.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, transmit, translate, post on internet or distribute any part of this pattern in any form for free or for sale.