This is a digital file
These patterns for a baby mobile or garland are easy and fun to make! The instructions include the making of a squirrel, fox, bunny, frog, deer and a bear (and the leaves of course). The pattern comes with clear instructions and illustrations of how to sew your animals. You don't have to enlarge the patterns; just print. No sewing machine needed, this is a handsewn pattern. This listing is only for a PDF, the last three pictures are an illustration of how your animal mobile can turn out to be.
Level of difficulty:
Beginners. Used (and explained) technique is the buttonhole stitch.
Each animal is about 4 to 5 inches long and or wide. Digital patterns can of course be resized by you, according to your wishes.
Available languages for download: English, Dutch and German
For making the animals you'll need:
- 9 different colours of wool felt (light leaflet green, dark leaflet green, fox brown, ivory, brown, dark brown, mustard, baby blue, black)
- Stuffing material
- Scissors, pins, red aquarelle pencil
- Stitching materials, paper and yarn
A complete kit including all materials needed for your baby mobile is available at my other Etsy shop TinyLuck. https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/179506885/diy-woodland-baby-mobile-diy-crib-mobile?ref=listing-shop-header-1
After purchase you can download the pattern through Etsy.
© 2014. This woodland animal pattern is original copyrighted designed by Arriënne Taylor- Barto and may not be sold, distributed, or copied physically or electronically; items made from this pattern may not be sold without the designer's consent. This pattern is for personal use only.
If you have any questions, please contact me!
You might also like
More from this seller
• I accept direct checkout, Etsy gift cards, PayPal payments and Ideal.
• Payment is due on purchase.
• Items will be send or are downloadable after payment has been received
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
• Items other than digital items or custom made items, can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Refunds will be given only upon return of items in it's original condition. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
• If you wish to return your item, you are responsible for any shipping costs involved.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages getting lost in the mail. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages being damaged by the postal services. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out. I do need pictures of the damaged item(s) and the state of its packaging on receipt.
• Please do NOT buy an item from my shop and request me to exchange it with another item afterwards. Contact me for a custom order instead (before making a purchase!)
• Please be so polite as to not use my pictures without asking for permission first.
• Do not copy my original designs with the intent of selling them. My designs (including pictures and descriptions) are our intellectual property and I do not appreciate copyright infringement.