This is a digital file
This listing is for an electronic PDF pattern, which you can download once purchased.(A printed version is also available from my shop if preferred).
The pattern consists of two vintage style designs that can be hand or machine appliquéd onto your tea towels. The step by step photo instructions show how to appliqué the towels using the fusible web method. The pattern also includes bonus instructions on how to make your own tea towels, but a ready made pair can be used if preferred.
Machine skills are required.
The PDF pattern comes in 5 parts, (so you don't need to print it all if you don't need to). All measurements given are in both metric and imperial.
Part 1 - The title and back page including the materials list (2 pages)
Part 2 - Pattern instructions (4 pages)
Part 3 - Bonus instructions on how to hem and mitre your own Tea Towels (2 pages)
Part 4 - Tea pot template (1 page)
Part 5 - Cake stand template (1 page)
The pattern and templates can be used repeatedly so you can make a pretty gift for everyone you know.
© Copyright of Sharon Robins of the Raggy Robin 2014
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment is expected when at the checkout and PayPal is the preferred method of payment. You can pay with a debit or credit card without having a PayPal account. Please contact me if you are having a problem paying.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Permission is given to sell what you make using Raggy Robin patterns as long as:
1. The pattern and templates are not duplicated in any way either digitally or otherwise and cannot be forwarded onto others.
2. Only the person purchasing the pattern can make the items.
3. The items are made by hand and not mass produced.
4. Credit is given to 'Sharon Robins of the Raggy Robin' as the designer.