This is a digital file
Make a splash when you make Maya the Mermaid! This 20" doll is fun to sew and makes a terrific gift for a child. She's got pretty long hair with a cute starfish accessory that sewn in place and an adorable little bikini. Maya is meant for real play by real kids. She's designed to be very sturdy and is entirely machine washable.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. The templates are full-size and ready for you to print again and again. The instructions are written in easy to understand language and include clear photos at every step to guide you through the sewing. I recommend this pattern for confident beginners.
*Make the fish shown in the image with the child holding Maya the Mermaid with this free pattern on my blog: http://whileshenaps.com/2014/06/penny-the-fish-a-free-pattern.html
To make Maya the Mermaid you'll need:
1/4 yard of fleece in three different colors for her body, hair, and bikini
1/2 yard of fleece for her tail and a scrap for her starfish
lightweight fusible interfacing such as Heat'n Bond (available at all fabric stores)
1 pair of 12mm safety eyes
This is an original sewing pattern by Abby Glassenberg. Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps