This is a digital file
ALL TIME PROMO - Buy1Get1Free - simply send me a note which FREE pattern you'd like with any of your purchase/ no limit / no expiration.
LEAVE A FEEDBACK and/or Add my store to your Favorites on Etsy - AND GET 1 MORE ADDITIONAL FREE PATTERN OF YOUR CHOICE
HoneyBee Textured 3-dimensional baby blanket / afghan– Knitting Pattern
super easy and quick baby baby blanket/ afghan, great for baby girl, newborn, baby boy, baby shower gift or just just for your home as an accessory
INSTANT PDF DOWNLOAD
30 x 30 inches ( or desired size)
• Fingering yarn – two strings at a time (4 ply) - 2 skeins, 420 yards each – total of 840 yards (or 384 meters x 2 skeins = 768 meters) OR you could use any other yarn in DK/Worsted (420 yards)
• For this pattern, I’ve used Madelinetosh Merino Tosh Light yarn in Gilded Color
• 29’’ (73.5 cm) Circulate knitting needle – Size 2 (2.75 mm) US needle or size needed to obtain below gauge
GAUGE: In pattern – 24 stitches by 40 rows = 4 x 4 inches
STITCHES / TECHNIQUES USED & ABBREVIATIONS:
CO: cast on
BO: bind off
wyb: with yarn in back of work (SEE PICTURE AT THE END OF PATTERN)
wyf: with yarn in front of work (SEE PICTURE AT THE END OF PATTERN)
WS: wrong side
RS: right side
REMEMBER/NOTE: the pattern between the stars *** should be repeated as indicated below.
FOR THE BORDER: – done in a garter stitch (by knitting all stitches in all rows); 10 rows in the beginning and the end of work, and 6 stitches on each side – I provide you with this information so you could modify the pattern to your own liking – narrow or wider border.
Pattern: multiples of 6 sts plus border stitches (6x2=12 sts). Example for this pattern: (6x28 repeats) + 12 =180
All pictures and patterns are copyrighted: do not copy and/or distribute and/or re-sell.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept paypal. You may pay via PayPal with your credit/debit card without having a PayPal account.
CUSTOMS: International buyers please be aware that you may have to pay duties and taxes on your items once they arrive in your country. Contact your local customs office to see if and how this applies to you
Returns & exchanges
No refunds on Digital downloads - but please contact me if there is any issue, problem, question about the pattern and I always try to satisfy my dear customers!
• Babies or small children should not be left alone with any handmade item that has tails, braids or buttons. These items are for photo props or to be worn with adult supervision. All Items can be custom ordered with no braids, button or tails.
• The Color and Buttons might slightly vary from the picture you see on your screen, please read description and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions before ordering. We do our best to reply promptly.