This measures 4.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide.
Made of PLA plastic.
As with any cookie cutter, flour the dough and cutter generously. Best used with cold dough, not frozen though.
DO NOT USE COOKING SPRAY (OIL).
No returns unless damaged in transit.
*Colors may vary.
Instructions for Use:
Never use hot water or place in dishwasher.
Hand wash only using tepid, soapy water.
Use cold dough, not frozen.
Flour cutter generously for each cut. Dust the dough with flour, top and bottom to prevent sticking.
NEVER use cooking spray (oil). It will coat the cutter and make it impossible to use with flour.
Recipe for dough that does not spread when baked:
2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, cubed
1 cup granulated sugar
¾ teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3-4 cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup cornstarch
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together the cubed butter, the granulated sugar, and the salt.
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla (or other flavorings/extracts).
4. Add all the flour and cornstarch, and mix on low speed, until fully incorporated and forming a ball. You may have to use your hands to form the ball. Chill for at least an hour.
5. Roll out to a thickness of 1/8-1/4 inch, cut into shapes, and bake for 12 minutes (for appox. 2½ inch cookie). I use parchment paper to prevent sticking. Thicker dough tends to stick, so flour generously.
6. Allow to cool completely before transferring.