Welcome to my online class "Inspired by Modigliani"!
This purchases gives you access to my online classroom LEARNING WITH TASCHA
My favorite artist MODIGLIANI!
Modigliani's style is so recognizable. It is loved the world over. I have painted many ladies in this style and I want to share my techniques with you. In this class we will try a few different medias all influenced by the lovely ladies of Modigliani. The video classes total 100 minutes of instruction to be watched at your leisure throughout the course.
VIDEO 1: The first video is a quick introduction to the man Modigliani.
VIDEO 2: This is a TWO part video we learn how to prepare the canvas for painting and then I take you through, step by step how to paint in acrylic. Step by step I talk through the process from start to finish.
VIDEO 3: In Video 3 (a two part video) we experiment drawing with conte crayons. Pastels can also be used. We sketch on brown paper using different skin tones.
VIDEO 4: In Video 4 I show how to take a Modigliani painting and make it into a quick sketch that can be detailed in watercolors.
VIDEO 5: Our last video focuses on watercolor and mixed media. This is the time to get out all your craft supplies and experiment with adding fun details to your watercolor painting!
Learning with Tascha
Learning with Tascha is an online art school. I offer a wide range of classes that everyone can enjoy. You will be able to watch the classes at your own pace and come back as many times as you like to re-watch the lessons until the semester is over. I have set up a Facebook group for students to get together and share their work.
What you need:
* A computer or ipad
* High speed internet (these videos are long)
* The ability to play videos on your computer (if you can play youtube videos you should be fine)
* 140lb. watercolor paper
* 8 x 10 inch stretched canvas
* Moleskin sketchbook with watercolor paper (or any type of sketchbook)
* Acrylic paints in these colors (if you want to follow my exact painting) Burnt Umber*Yellow Ochre*Naples Yellow*Titanium White*Naphthol Red Light*Olive Green Light*Black* I use the brand "Amsterdam" mostly. Any brand of acrylic paint will do. * Brown toned drawing paper
* Conte Crayons OR Pastels in "set of 12 portrait colors" (red brown*Ultramarine*Orange*Raw Sienna*Umber*Garnet Red*Bordeaux*Naples Yellow*Flesh*Light Orange*Pink*Red Lead*) Plus White and Black. * Bristle Brushes for acrylic and watercolor brushes * pencil and white eraser
* pan set of watercolors * colored pencil crayons * rubber stamps and ink * opaque white gel pen * WHATEVER art journaling supplies you have on hand * an open mind and ready to learn!
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS:
As soon as I get your Paypal payment email that you have purchased a class, I will send you an email to your Paypal email address with instructions on how to get into the online class and the password to enter the virtual classroom where you will watch the videos. It may take a few hours for you to receive the email from me due to time differences etc. Rest assured you will receive the email within 12 hours. After you get the password and information, simply go to learningwithtascha.com and enter the password on the class you have purchased and you are ready to start watching the videos right away! The semester runs till March 2019.
(Passwords are not to be shared)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I always ship your item out right away. You can expect your package sent out the next business day. All paintings are packed well with bubble wrap. The prints are in a cellophane sleeve and are sandwiched between cardboard, mailed in a bend-proof cardboard mailer.
I accept payment via Paypal and Credit Cards through Etsy's direct payment.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads