This is a digital file
PDF Pattern to Download
Hooty-Patooty and Owly Oops bags are popular item in my booth at craft shows. People seem to love owls. My high school mascot was an owl so I had all the owls I could stand when I was a teen. Now my granddaughters love owls. I resisted owls as long as I could until finally I had to give in and join the crowd of owl fans. She loves owls as much as I love making purses...and I do love making purses! She helps me pick the fabrics, and some of the applique work and I do the rest. Recently she said with a sigh and a smile, "What am I going to do with all of my purses?"
Can you have too many?
The applique technique is as simple as cut out, glue down (glue stick) and straight stitch the edge on the machine. The project works up quickly and is quite charming! The hardest part of the project is picking out the fabrics...and that was fun!
PDF includes paper pattern pieces to print and cut. Step by step instructions include pictures and diagrams.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, credit cards and debit cards.
Texas residents will be taxed 6.25%.
Returns & exchanges
It is my desire for each customer to be happy with the purchase they have made.
Should your purchase arrive damaged or not meeting your expectations please, notify me for refund or replacement.
Should your purchase not arrive in a timely manner, and is lost in transit a replacement item will be sent if available or a refund will be granted.
1. PDF patterns may be printed as needed after purchase for personal use - *the digital file may not be shared*
2. Files may not be shared (either by email, file sharing websites, or other means), or given away as "freebies" or in giveaways. The file is meant for use only by the purchaser.
3. Purchased files may not be resold for a profit (digitally or physically).
4. Purchased files may not be used to create products meant for digital or physical sale unless written permission is granted.
5. Files may not be used in any website, banner, blog, logo, etc. Please do not upload the full-resolution file to any website or blog