6 Music score gift tags, made from retro Music Score.
A great addition to any present wrapping
The tags have a plain craft paper backing to allow you space to write. They are all strung with pretty green ribbon.
The tags measure 5cm in diameter.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I aim to post orders the day after payment is received, but within 3 working days. If you require your item urgently then please let me know when placing the order and I will try my best to send the order out on the same day.
UK: First class should take a maximum of 2 days but can take longer. Please contact me if you are worried that your order is taking too long.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Airmail should take around 7 working days but can sometimes take 2 weeks. Your order will be posted using standard first class or airmail, therefore I can't provide a tracking number. All import duties and taxes are to be paid by the customer.
DIRECT TO RECIPENT OPTION: Please let me know if you would like a card sent direct to the recipient when you place an order. If this is chosen then your message will be handwritten inside the card and then sent. This option is available for UK postage only.
DELIVERY ADDRESS: Please make sure that the correct address is entered at the Etsy checkout as this is the address I will dispatch to.
Please make your payment 24 hours of placing your order so I can get your item sent out to you.
If you need to cancel the order please let me know as soon as possible so I can halt the postage process.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you change your mind about an item please contact me to speak about a refund (a refund may not be given for personalised items) within 14 days of receipt of the item. Please be aware that return postage must be covered by the purchaser. If the card was supplied in a cellophane wrapper, this wrapper must remain unopened. Please note, the returned item must reach me 14 days after the notification date for a refund to be given.
If your card has had a personalised message or has been personalised in any way it is non-refundable.
Frosted Paper Privacy Notice - May 2018
This Privacy Notice describes how and when I collect, use, and share information when you purchase an item from me, contact me, or otherwise use my services through Etsy.com or its related sites and services.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your ‘contract consent’, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a ‘legal obligation’ or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as Royal Mail for deliveries. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my services and as described in my Privacy Notice. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce my agreements, and abide by my legal obligations (i.e. tax returns).
I generally keep your data for 6 years before securely destroying it.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not transfer any data outside of the EU, all information is stored and managed under EU Law.
If you are in the EU you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Frosted Paper, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org