These Dritz brand 2-part nickel free aluminum grommets are ideal when having both sides of the project smooth and finished really counts! Outer diameter (from point to point across entire grommet) is 10mm, tallest piece is 4mm high. Both pieces must be used together as a set, they will not work properly if used alone.
You MUST use a setting tool designed for 2-part eyelets, since both pieces need to be held in place. I recommend using a pliers type (Crop-A-Dile, etc.) or tabletop press type setting tool for these, since hammer type tools can scratch/chip the finish (to avoid this, place a facial tissue or paper towel between the eyelet top and tool before hammering). Sorry, I don't stock grommet setters. To set a grommet: Punch hole in fabric. Hold fabric with right side facing you and push tall piece (barrel) through hole. Flip fabric over so wrong side faces you and place the washer (smooth side up) onto taller piece. Use grommet tool to set.
If the colour you want is not currently in stock, please check back in 1-2 weeks. I can only stock a couple of packets per colour at any time, my supplier is not very reliable. Sorry, no advance orders.
**PLEASE PROVIDE A VALID PHONE NUMBER** [only used for urgent problems or Customs processing, reduces delays]
* I ship worldwide from Canada, usually within 1 business day of payment. Ensure address used on Etsy matches the one used during payment to avoid delays and/or additional shipping charges.
* Tracking & Express Service - Economy service used by default (tracking not available). Tracked/express services start from approx. $10-$50; add an item to cart, then view cart for rates.
* ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME - economy (default) - CANADA approx. 2-8 business days - USA approx. 1-3 weeks - USA APO/FPO up to 4 weeks - EVERYWHERE ELSE approx. 1-3 weeks USA & Overseas: about 80% arrive within 1.5 weeks (within 2 weeks Nov/Dec) via economy, however sometimes delivery is delayed by Customs, see "Customs" below. Need it faster? See "Tracking & Express" above.
* Customs (Non-Canadian Addresses) - Parcel may be held for inspection at your country's border which can cause delays by several days, and in some rare cases by 1-3 weeks (ITALY, ASIA, AFRICA, MID-EAST, SOUTH AMERICA: delays are more likely). This is beyond my control and should be expected, especially during Nov/Dec. Customer is responsible for any import fees charged upon receipt. Also I cannot lie about the item value, mail fraud is a federal offense.
* Multiple Items - To get shipping discount, add all items to cart then use checkout when finished. Items paid separately ship separately. However I reserve the right to split large orders into 2 parcels at my discretion (will not affect discount).
* Excluded Countries - Due to Canada Customs export restrictions I cannot ship to Belarus, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Somalia and Syria.
* Pick-ups - Paid in advance only. I do not have a storefront, so we must meet elsewhere in south Vancouver (Wick's coffee shop in Marpole). Ask for coupon code before purchase to remove shipping charge. Minimum order for pick-ups is $5 +tax. .
***FOR DELIVERY TIME SEE "SHIPPING" BELOW***
Please read policies below before purchase. By buying my items you are agreeing to these terms. ---------------------------------------------------------------
* Credit Card & Bank Debit Payments - Accepted online only via Etsy/PayPal checkout (PayPal registration not required to use card). Ensure address used on Etsy matches the one used during payment.
* Sales Tax - Added during checkout to final total on orders shipped to Canadian addresses.
* Buying Multiple Items - Add items to cart and click "Check Out" when finished shopping to pay for everything in one transaction (saves $$ on shipping costs). Items paid separately ship separately. .
Returns & exchanges
* Fabric Chokers - Final Sale. Since they are worn at the neck (which contacts sweat, perfume, make-up and other allergens), they can be considered "intimate apparel" similar to gloves and undergarments. Federal health regulations prohibit returns on these items, so to guarantee customers that they have not already been worn, I cannot take them back.
* Damaged/Defective - May be returned for replacement (when possible) or free repair within 30 days of purchase. Fees may apply after 30 days. Sorry, no exchanges.
*Returns - No unauthorized returns. Contact me for RA# and return in original packaging (tissue, pouch, etc.) with copy of receipt within 30 days of purchase. If damaged, please include original bubble envelope, box, etc. as well.
* Refunds - Shipping costs and Final Sale items are non-refundable. Refunds given via PayPal only within 60 days of purchase. .
HIGHER QUANTITIES: Except for craft supplies (which are almost all de-stash/clearance), I may have more available, please ask!
CUSTOM ORDERS: I can no longer make custom designs from scratch due to heavy workload. But if you see an item you would like to change (different colour stone, more/less beads, etc.) I can usually accommodate. A small design fee may apply.
REVIEWS/RATINGS: Feedback reviews/ratings should only be left when you feel satisfied with the final outcome of your purchase (after any returns, etc.). So if there is a problem with your order at any stage, please contact me BEFORE rating - I am happy to help!