Our custom handmade silicone based products are FDA compliant (FDA 21 CFR 177.2600), non-toxic, odor free, and composed of two component silicone.
- Easy to use. - Excellent detail from original. - Strong, flexible, reusable. - High heat range, up to 400º F. - No shrinkage. - Self releasing.
Great for these food mold making applications: Candy Clay, Butter, Butter Cream, Cheese, Chocolate, Fondant, Gelatin, Gum Paste, Hard Candy, Ice, Ice Cream, Isomalt, Marzipan, Pastillage, Pulled Sugar, Royal Icing, Sherbet, Sorbet, and much more.
If intended usage of the mold is for a FOOD application, DO NOT use the mold for pouring any other material into it other than food. Allocate the mold for food only items to eliminate contamination from any other materials. The mold must be washed thoroughly using ample amounts of soap and water before using for food applications (as a courtesy to our customers we sanitize the molds in boiling water before shipping).
It may surprise you to know that almost half of our customers purchase our molds for use with non-food materials. Reasons given are ease of use, high quality from a platinum based curing system, and the peace of mind that comes from using a liquid silicone rubber that is not harmful, toxic or emits dangerous fumes.
Great for these non-food mold making applications: Air Dry Clay, Candles, Casting Resin, Clay, Cold and Hot Processed Soap, Cold Porcelain, Concrete, Hot Glue, Low Melt Metals, Melt and Pour Soap, Plaster, Plastic, Polymer Clay, Precious Metal Clay, Wax, and much more.
Actual size and weight and/or cavity position(s) may vary.
The sale of the listed item, is solely for the selected cavity variation as specified by the end-user (Buyer); if no variation option(s) are available on the listing, the item will be restricted to one (1) silicone mold cavity, or the specified cavity count displayed on the title of the item.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to contact us at anytime, thank you.
Please note, import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- Upon transferring customer package(s) to the USPS for shipment, Seller is not liable or responsible for damaged, delayed, lost, and/or stolen item(s).
- Seller does not guarantee or warrant that packages(s) will be delivered on or before a specific date or time; additionally Seller may provide an "Expected Delivery" date and time, based on the information available on "USPS.com® - USPS Tracking® Results" web page, Seller is not liable or responsible for the accuracy, content, or information contained on this web page.
- Exchanges, returns or refunds will not be provided for damaged, delayed, lost, and/or stolen items transferred to the USPS for shipment.
- Payment is required at checkout. - Order cancellations are not accepted.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
All sales are final, item(s) are sold as is, and we do not accept cancellation, exchange, return, or refund requests.
All silicone based products made to order, and may contain excess or overlapping silicone once produced; please wash the molds and remove any excess silicone material by gently cutting or pulling to desired length prior to use.