This is a digital file
This is easy to use PDF Pattern for crochet Bunny with 50 photos and detailed description in English language. The USA terms and abbreviations are used.
Once the payment confirmed, you will receive the notification to your e-mail and can download PDF file. The help is here : https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949?ref=help_search_result
NOTE FOR BUYER: THIS IS PDF PATTERN ONLY, NOT A FINISHED ITEM!
To make Bunny size approx. 5,5" (14 cm) you will need:
- yarn. I usually use cotton yarn 50g/130-150 m cotton. The quantity is approximately 20-30 g.
- a hook. For this type of yarn I use 1,75 mm hook but it depend on your experience and preferences. Moreover, different countries have their own hooks metric and to be honest, I have no idea what number/size hook I have in this case... Anyway, your crocheting has to be tight enough to be not transparent
- toy stuffing, for example polyester fiber
- stitch markers
- two blunt-ended needles for assembling all parts of bunny
- needle for embroidering nose and eyes
- tweezers for easy stuffing tight details like paws
- some pink and dark thread for embroidering nose and eyes or safety eyes for toys...
If you have not received a link, please check the spam folder.