This is a digital file
*** This listing is for a PDF sewing pattern, not a finished shark softie. ***
If you know a child who prefers their soft toys a little less on the cute and cuddly side and a little more on the ferocious side, then this is the softie for them --- A shark complete with a mouth that opens and pointy teeth!
Pattern contains detailed instructions illustrated with clear photographs. Pattern pieces are full size and include seam allowances.
The pattern is suitable for confident beginner to intermediate sewers.
Finished shark is 18" long.
To make the shark softie you will need:
- 1/4 yard of blue or grey fleece for top of shark
- 1/4 yard of white or cream fleece for underside of shark
- Scrap of red fabric at least 3"x4" for mouth
- Scrap of white felt at least 1"x4" for teeth
- Red and black embroidery floss (can substitute small scrap of black felt instead of black embroidery floss)
- Thread to match your fabrics
- Stuffing (polyester fiberfill or your choice of stuffing material)