This is a digital file
Learn how to make this toolbox and saw card. The completed box measurements are approximately 5" wide x 2" deep x 3 ½" high (this measurement does not include the handles).
This listing is for digital files only, not for the finished box, card or any products.
Please read all information under "description" and "shop polices" before you make your purchase, this will ensure you know exactly what you are purchasing. If you still have questions after you have read all the information, then please contact me, as I am more than happy to answer your queries.
After you complete the payment you should automatically receive an email with a link to download your file/s. However you can also go to your purchase page in etsy (under your account), then on the right hand side you should see a download button which you can click on to download your file/s.
You will receive a zipped file which includes the following:
• A pdf tutorial with step by step instructions, coloured images and diagrams.
• A pdf printing template.
• SVG files to make the saw handle and blade on the card.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TUTORIAL
I mostly use Stampin Up products for all my tutorials. This tutorial may use some retired products, however you can easily substitute the retired products with current products available from the latest Stampin Up catalogue/s or similar products of your choice to complete your projects.
Please see list below for products used:
• Card stock - your choice of colours
• Paper trimmer
• Stampin Up simply scored scoring tool
• Stampin Up simply scored stylus
• Bone folder or equivalent
• Scalpel/craft knife and cutting mat
• Metal ruler with inches & millimetres
• Paper piercing tool & piercing mat
• corner punch on the Stampin Up envelope board
• Stampin Up word window punch
• Stampin Up sticky strip (retired) or equivalent
• 12mm thick double sided tape
• Stampin Up Dimensionals or equivalent double side foam squares
• 6mm brads (11)
• Sizzix bigshot machine
• Stampin Up Little letters thinlits dies
• Stampin Up ovals collection framelits dies
• Embossing folder - your choice
• SVG cutting machine (only if doing option 1, see below)
• Printer - to print the cutting template (only if doing option 2 or 3) and also to print the sentiments for the card
There are 3 ways you can prepare the saw handle and blade for the card (the rest of the card and the toolbox is done by hand). Choose option 1, 2 or 3 below.
• OPTION 1 (recommended) - Use a SVG cutting machine to cut out the provided SVG files.
• OPTION 2 - Print out the provided printing template on your choice of colour card stock (providing your printer accepts card stock). Carefully cut along all printed lines using scissors or a craft knife. (This option is not recommended to do on dark card stock as it is very hard to see the printed lines on the dark card).
• OPTION 3 - Print and cut out the provided cutting template on paper and trace around the edges onto your card stock. Carefully cut along your traced lines using scissors or a craft knife.
RULES FOR THIS TUTORIAL
The content including text and images in this tutorial are copyright to Jacquii McLeay.
This content is provided solely for your personal use and can not be used for any commercial purposes, publications, competition submissions or any other monetary gain as I reserve that right for myself. You cannot copy, sell or redistribute any part of this tutorial.
The downloaded file received will be zipped. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate software/application on their device to unzip the file. Due to file sizes, no files will be able to be emailed separately to customers.
To achieve the desired outcome, you need to ensure that you follow all my specifications correctly. Failure to do so may lead to an imperfect result.
This tutorial uses both metric and imperial measurements and it is recommended that you use a ruler that has both millimetres and inches.
For printing purposes I have set up two options for each of my tutorials: Metric (A4) and Imperial (Letter) size documents. Both options are included with this purchase, please ensure you select the correct option when printing (the normal size you would use when you print in your country).
For more tutorials or inspirational ideas please visit my blog http://splotchdesign.blogspot.com.au/
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within 3 days of purchase. If you’re having a problem making the payment, then please send me an email and we’ll work it out together. Please keep in mind the time difference if you are not located in Australia.
Returns & exchanges
Digital Content - All digital sales are non-refundable. If there is a mistake in the content, then I will email a corrected copy of the content to you.
For printing purposes I have set up two options for each of my tutorials: Metric (A4) and Imperial (Letter) size documents. Both options are included with all purchases, please ensure you select the correct option when printing (the normal size you would use when you print in your country).
Most of my tutorials use both metric and imperial measurements and it is recommended that you use a ruler that has both millimetres and inches.