These stamps are pretty cool!! With this purchase you get five (5!!) Vintage Letterpressed numbered or lettered stamps. Here is what is included, their descriptions and conditions!
1. Large Capital Letter "L". Approximate size: 2.5" x 1" x 1" All wood. Letter looks to be carved from the wooden block, not like other's I have seen where the metal plated letter is glued on top of the wood. Appears to be in great condition. Besides a good cleaning needed, the actual letter looks to be free from pits or marks.
2. Large Capital Letter "O". Approximate size: 2" x 1" x 1". All Wood. Letter looks to be carved from the wooden block, not like other's I have seen where the metal plated letter is glued on top of the wood. Appears to be in good condition. There is a very small nick on the outer side of the "O", but barely noticeable. It might show up when stamping, but it would add charm in my opinion.
3. Medium Number "4". Approximate size: 1.5" x 1" x .5". All Metal (!). This stamp is very heavy. The number appears to be carved from one solid block of metal. There are a few tiny scratches on the actual stamp head, but they may not show up when using the stamp correctly.
4. Small Number "4". Approximate size: 1" x 1" x .5. All Metal. This stamp is heavy, but not as heavy as the medium number "4". The side of the stamp has been hollowed out, possibly to lighten the stamp? I am not sure, but the holes in the side of this stamp appear to be intentional from the original manufacturer. This stamp is in amazing condition. I do not see any scratches or pits on the stamp head.
5. Small Letter "S". Approximate size: 1" x 1" x .5" This stamp is heavy, but not as heavy as the medium number "4". The side of the stamp has been hollowed out, possibly to lighten the stamp? I am not sure, but the holes in the side of this stamp appear to be intentional from the original manufacturer. This stamp is in amazing condition. I do not see any scratches or pits on the stamp head.
If you have any questions on the condition of this item , OR would like additional pictures, please message me! I would be happy to assist! This item will ship in one business day, if not the same day as your paid order. It will ship via USPS Small padded envelope.
I use the United States Postal Service for most, if not all of my shipping needs. Other shipping arrangements can be made, if you prefer, but please message me before making payment for your purchase. That way I can adjust your invoice before payment. All shipments come with delivery confirmation and tracking. If you would like insurance added to your invoice, please message me for cost.
If you are purchasing something and live in the Greater Kansas City area, you DO NOT have to pay for shipping! Please message me so I may remove the shipping costs before payment! Then we can make arrangements to meet for delivery of your purchase.
If shipping costs are grossly under what I originally charged you for shipping in your order, I will refund some of the difference. Anything over $1.50 of the shipping costs, I will refund. The additional $1.50 is for shipping materials and packing.
The Vintage Olive Tree can ship anything internationally now!!! If you are interested in having something from this store shipped to another country outside of the United States of America, please message me first so I can get you an estimate and set up a shipping invoice.
Payments are expected at time of purchase unless prior arrangements have been made better seller and buyer. Payments accepted are: Paypal, All major credit cards and Etsy gift cards.
If purchasing item for local pick up versus USPS delivery, please message me first so I can adjust the invoice and removing shipping costs.
All International shipping, please message me first before purchase so we can discuss proper shipping costs.
Returns & exchanges
If your purchase shows up damaged from the shipping company, please inform me right away. I will be responsible for the damage at this point.
Other refunds and/or exchanges will be discussed on a one on one basis and will be determined at that time.
Custom Orders: I can and will do any custom order if you would like. Please contact me to discuss your ideas and designs.