This listing is for a PDF file. Learn how to bead weave this Elegant Bracelet! The tutorial includes over 25 detailed colored Graphics, a material list and step-by-step instructions on how to make this Bracelet. Knowledge of Right Angle Weave stitch will be helpful but not necessary. Knowledge of how to add thread to your work and tie half-hitch knots will be necessary. This PDF is 5 pages and about 3.37 MB in size.
Gorgeous, elegant and "oh" so pretty, Vivian Bracelet. I combined Glass Pearls with size 11 and size 15 seed beads. I also added gorgeous bicone crystals, Rondels and Montees to create this beautiful bracelet. Create your own beautiful color combinations of the Vivian Bracelet.
I give detailed photo instructions and written directions on how to weave this elegant bracelet.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: 1.Materials needed to make the bracelet. 2. Detailed graphic instructions on how to weave these bracelet
Size: 7 1/2" inches
Technique: Square Stitch Skill level: Advanced beginners to intermediate (very easy to follow instructions).
PLEASE NOTE: Materials are not included. Downloadable PDF File will be available once payment is confirmed.
Permissions: You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased.
All files, graphics, patterns, instructions belong to BeadChaos. Purchase of a pattern entitles you to print one copy for yourself, not for others.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
When choosing beads, make sure to look at them in natural light as artificial light (florescent and incandescent) will turn them a bluish color. You will need:
-Adobe Reader on your computer that you you can download from www.adobe.com at no cost
If you have any problems with this, please contact me and I will be happy to walk you through anything you need help with. Feel free to sell your creations and I would love to see what combinations you come up with!
Great design and well written instruction.
Jan 23, 2017 by Leslie Takenaka
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept Pay Pal (preferred method). You can pay with your credit card or an e-Check through PayPal as well. Please send payment within 3 days, or 5 days by mail... or the item may be re-listed.
If you need some help with the checkout process, you might want to check this link:http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php,or just send me a message and I will gladly do my best to help.
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS may be subject to import duties and/or taxes - these are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If a shipment is rejected because of customs charges or refusal to accept delivery, the buyer will be fully responsible for any fee incurred, including international shipment and handling.
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be happy with your purchase, so feel free to contact me for more info, or additional photos of an item before you purchase it.
If you are not pleased with your purchase, I will refund the cost of the actual item purchased (when I have received the item back). I will accept returns for 5 days after you receive it. Sorry, but you pay the shipping.
Unfortunately, I do not accept returns on instructions. All sales are final. However, if you were short on a few beads, or there were some defects (i.e. crystals with no hole drilled), then I will be more than happy to send you replacements for free. There is enough materials in each bracelet kit to make a 7 1/2 inch bracelet. If your bracelet size is 8-9 inches, then please message me so I can make the necessary adjustments to the kit and cost.
EXCHANGE: All items are described and photographed as accurately as possible. In the event that the buyer is not happy with the purchase, please contact me immediately when receiving the package. I will exchange for another item from my shop of equal value or with shop credit.
Contact me immediately to make arrangements.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted within 3 days of purchase.
The items must be returned unused and in their original condition and packaging. Price of shipping and original transaction fees will not be refunded. The buyer is responsible for payment of shipping returns back to the seller.
CUSTOM ORDERS RETURNS and refunds are judged on a case-by-case policy. Please contact me regarding any questions prior to placing your order.(Shipping and handling are not refundable).
If there is a kit that you like, which is no longer available, then please message me. I can put you on a "backorder list" for that item. Once I receive 3 or more requests for this, I can then put together a new batch of kits in that color palette. Or, if certain colors are not available, I can search for a suitable replacement. Some of the kits use crystals that are discontinued or are special orders from the factory.
*** BEADING TUTORIALS & PATTERNS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ***
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are offered for sale for personal, non-commercial use only.
• Purchasing of the tutorial / pattern does NOT grant you the permission to share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
• Copyrights of the design remains with Teri Hermansen/BeadChaos
TUTORIALS FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE; ----------------------------------------------------------------------- By purchasing this tutorial you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing the tutorial for Commercial Use, permission is given to sell reasonable number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyrights of the design remains with Teri Hermansen/BeadChaos;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) should be included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes.
If you are interested in using this tutorial for any of these other commercial purposes, please contact me for details;
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.