Nice vintage Red & Blue set of nine (9) books from 1943, 1948, 1949, 1951, 1952, 1961, 1976, 1977 and 1990. Perfect to add to your collection, give as a gift or display around your home. Books are in vintage condition, below will give more detail of each.
1. Architecture in Italy by Martin S. Briggs and published by J.M. Dent & Sons LTD in London in 1961 (Presumed 1st edition).
2. Lost Hill by Dorothy Evelyn Smith and published by Peoples Book Club in Chicago in 1952 Special Edition.
3. Centennial Summer by Albert E. Idell and published by Henry Holt & Company in New York in 1943 (Presumed 1st edition).
4. The Queen's Physician by Edgar Maass and published by Charles Scribner's Sons in New York in 1948 (Presumed 1st edition).
5. The Forrestal Diaries Edited by Walter Millis with the Collaboration of E.S. Duffield and published by The Viking Press in New York in 1951 Second Printing.
6. The Prophecies of Jeremiah Expounded by Dr. C. Von Orelli and Translated by Rev. J.S. Banks and published by Klock & Klock Christian Publishers in Minnesota in 1977.
7. High Towers by Thomas B. Costain and published by Doubleday & Company, Inc. in New York in 1949 (Presumed 1st edition).
8. The Book of J Translated from The Hebrew by David Rosenberg Interpreted by Harold Bloom and published by Grove Weidenfeld in New York in 1990 (Presumed 1st edition).
9. A History of the Church in England by John R.H. Moorman and published by Adam & Charles Black in London in 1976 Third Edition.
*Please convo me with any questions about shipping (combining, international, upgrade shipping, insurance, etc) or for any more pictures or information.
**Please Note: Convo before buying internationally if you wish for us to look into shipping to your country. We can look the pricing up and see if your country accepts media mail or anything cheaper.
Please visit my shop at
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We ship packages using United States Postal Service (USPS). Orders are shipped first class, priority or media mail.
First Class: 1-3 Business Days
Priority: 1-3 Business Days
Media Mail: 2-8 Buiness Days
Priority International: 6-10 Business Days
*We will send a confirmation email with a tracking number after your package has been dropped off at the post office.
*Glass blocks are shipped priority large flat rate box.
Insurance - If you would like to add insurance to your order, please contact me before purchase so I can adjust the shipping rates to include insurance.
*Insurance is already included in all glass block orders.
*If you would like to upgrade your shipping or add a confirmation, please contact for rates.
Lost packages - Please contact me if you are concerned that your item has not arrived within it's expected time. In the case of a lost package, I will need confirmation from your local post office that the package was not delivered before we can issue a refund. It is critical that your address is correct on your account to receive a refund.
International Additional Shipping Charges - We are not responsible for extra shipping charges added by other countries postal service. Please be aware that there is the possibility that your country may charge you customs and/or import taxes on some items. I have no way of knowing when I ship to your country if these duties will be charged or not. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
I accept Etsy Direct Checkout / Gift Cards, PayPal, Credit Cards, Check or Cashier Check as form of Payments. Credit Cards are accepted directly through Etsy or through PayPal.
If you need help on how to buy an item on Etsy, please visit this helpful link: http://etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
Please note that if you pay by e-check, regular check or cashier check, the check must clear before item is shipped. (which is typically 3-5 business days)*
Returns & exchanges
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Please let us know if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and we will work something out. Exchanges are also accepted.
Note: Return shipping will be at buyers expense unless we advised you otherwise. (Depends on circumstances)
Please open your package upon delivery. If the item is delivered damaged then decline delivery and I will receive it back. If package is dropped off just return to sender with the reason "damaged." You have 2 days upon delivery of an item to report damage. Just contact me with any questions.
If you are looking for anything in particular (books, lights, color, etc), please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
If you would prefer any of our craft items customized to your taste please contact us.