This is a digital file
IMPORTANT: PDF SEWING PATTERN ONLY.
Sew a unique small wristlet pouch with two pockets using this intermediate level sewing pattern.
Two intertwining straps hold it closed and provide a carrying handle/wristlet strap. The carrying strap is just the right length to slip over your wrist, but short enough that you can easily grasp the case with your hand.
It was designed for small cameras back in the days before phones had cameras, so it's not large. But it also makes a useful pouch for carrying a few small items, storing a few things and hanging it on a simple hook, or for a handbag for a little girl.
The flap is held closed by two magnetic snaps + the straps, so this is very secure little pouch.
It is padded with fleece and an additional layer of interlining fabric to provide some padding and structure.
Pattern pieces for the case are included. You will need to use the ruler and marker/chalk to create the strap pieces using the dimensions given in the instructions.
The pattern document is a paper and ink friendly 8-pages. There are 6-pages of text & color photo instructions and 2-pages of full size pattern pieces.
This takes about 2-hours to make. Actual time depends on your personal sewing experience and speed.
Click the green "add to cart" button in the upper right column, approve your payment, and your pattern will be available to download once your payment is processed.
See more patterns: http://etsy.me/1LYyufK
Sewing Skill Level: Intermediate - You are fairly confident sewing and can handle darts, installing magnetic snaps, and working with projects with multiple layers.
Approximate Finished Dimension: 3.75" high x 4.75" wide x 1.25" deep (9.5 x 12 x 3cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide):
• 1/4 yard exterior fabric
• 1/4 yard lining fabric
• 1/4 yard fusible interfacing - Pellon SF101
• 1/4 yard fusible fleece - Pellon F987
• 1/4 yard scrap fabric
• (2) 14mm prong style magnetic snaps
• Fray Check or other seam sealant
• Fabric marking pen or chalk
• Basic sewing supplies/tools (machine, scissors, etc.)
Sew It & Sell It: Items made using this pattern can be sold in your own shop. Please offer michellepatterns.com design credit in any written description.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ COUPON CODE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
10% off orders of $30 or more with the code: 30ormore
You might also like
More from this seller
Etsy Checkout payments can experience delays up to 48-hours for security screening. If your payment is selected for security screening, your shipment will be delayed and PDF patterns will not be available for download until the payment clears. You can also pay with PayPal. Sorry, no eChecks, money orders, cash, or bank transfers.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Digital documents can't be returned, so there are refunds or exchanges for patterns.
Please download, save, and store your pattern file(s) somewhere safe (i.e. not on your computer).
Lost files can be replaced for 30-days with proof of purchase (link to your receipt, or a copy of your email receipt). I don't sell, maintain, or store these documents indefinitely so if you lose your pattern in many cases it is irreplaceable.
If you want to keep these files indefinitely--or at least longer than your next computer crash or upgrade--the best option is to have a data backup system running, or store the files online. Storing them online can be as simple as emailing them to yourself at a gmail type account, or using a service like Drop Box or Box.net.
CUT/MADE TO ORDER GOODS:
Sorry, no refunds for items cut or made to order. This includes custom made buttons, fabric, interfacing, and any other items cut as continuous lengths the buyer specifies.
• Returned items must be in original condition.
• Shipping fees are not refundable. This includes the costs to ship it back and the original shipping cost you paid when submitting your order.
• Make sure to mail it back with "Delivery Confirmation" or some kind of tracking. This is to protect you should the package go missing in the mail. A refund isn't submitted for processing until the return package is received.
• Return package needs to be post marked within 30-days of your purchase.
• Once your package arrives a refund will be submitted within 48-hours. The time it takes to actually receive the refund credit in your account can vary. Questions regarding those processing times should be directed to etsy or your bank.
Shipments within the US are sent with "Delivery Confirmation". Please let me know if you have not received your package after 2 weeks. USPS online tracking information must show the package has not been delivered in order to qualify as a lost package.
Please credit Michelle Patterns in all written item descriptions. For example when selling online please include the following sentence, or other similar wording in your item description: "This item was made using a michellepatterns.com sewing pattern." A link to my etsy shop would also be greatly appreciated.
All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the designs is expressly prohibited.
Distribution of the pattern pieces and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited.