Maps are so much fun - all the pretty colors and text make beautiful feathers.
These paper feathers would be pretty on a gift, attached to a tag or even just setting in a decorative dish. Be creative!
I made a paper feather garland for my studio which you can view here for some inspiration:
• you will receive 6 paper feathers
• paper feathers are handmade by me
• your feathers will differ slightly from those shown but colors will be similar
• paper feather measures about 2" wide by 5" long, plus about a 4" length of wire
• wire is 16 gauge and brown in color
• both sides of the feather are pretty and usable
• your Map Paper Feathers will be attractively packaged - a great gift for yourself or someone special!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I will ship your purchase to the address listed on your Etsy account. **If you want your purchase shipped to a different address please let me know in the message from the buyer.**
I ship your item with care in mind - I place backing behind all bendable items.
***Please note that even though I ship your items out in perfect condition and via first class mail I cannot be responsible for how the package is handled during the mailing process.***
I do not have shipping available outside the United States due to the high cost of international shipping. However, if you are really, really, REALLY interested in purchasing something from my shop and you are not in the United States, please send me a message. I can work with you on getting a price quote for international shipping for the item you're interested in.
I accept PayPal, debit cards, credit cards and Etsy gift cards.
****Please note that Pennsylvania residents will be charged a 6% sales tax upon checkout.****
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
•Digital downloads are not refundable
•Custom work can not be returned or refunded
•Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
•If the returned item is not in its original condition the buyer is responsible for loss in value
All items in my shop are designed and created by me.
I welcome inquiries about custom work... just send me a convo and we'll talk! :-)