FLASH SALE!, Beret and Scarf Set, Vintage Knitting Pattern, Knitted Scarf, Knitted Hat, PDF Instant Download
This is a digital file
FLASH SALE! €1 OFF ALL DOWNLOADS HURRY!
Ladies knitted Beret and Scarf Set - Knitting Instructions.
Snuggly and warm winter beret and scarf set are knitted using big needles in a very easy drop-stitch pattern. The pompom finished beret and long scarf with tassels will be knit up in no time at all and will be valuable accessories for your winter wardrobe!
Knit with a super bulky yarn using size 7mm/US 10.5 and 8mm/US 11 knitting needles.
This listing is for a PDF download for the KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS ONLY and NOT the finished item.
The pattern requires very basic knitting skill levels and is quick and easy to knit.
This pattern is a scanned copy of instructions from my vintage pattern archive.
Dragonfly Downloads is not the designer of these instructions therefore it's accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The pattern is a copy of the original publication (2005) and so it is possible that the wool/yarn used is no longer available. You will need to choose wool/yarn of the same or similar weight category and match your guage accordingly.
For info: www.ravelry.com has a great yarn library which features discontinued yarns and may give you an idea of the weight, guage and texture to help you choose an alternative if it's necessary.
You will automatically receive an instant download link from Etsy shortly after checkout.
You can also find your download in your Etsy account, in your 'Purchases & Reviews' section. You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view it, which is available for free at the Adobe website. Then you can print it as often as you like on regular A4 paper!
See other unique and unusual vintage patterns at Dragonfly Downloads www.etsy.com/ie/shop/DragonflyDownloads and visit my baby knitwear shop at ©StarBaby Designer Knitwear www.etsy.com/ie/shop/StarBabyKnitwear
PDF's are not eligible for return or refund because of the digital nature of the file but of course I will try to resolve any issues you might have.
You might also like
More from this seller
We accept payment from all major credit cards, debit/bank cards, gift cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Android Pay and more, via Etsy's new 'Etsy payments'. Your item(s) will be shipped or downloaded as soon as payment has been confirmed and your order cleared by Etsy.
NOTE: Sometimes there can be processing delays by Etsy while your order is being cleared and you will be informed by Etsy if this is the case. Please be patient with Dragonfly Downloads & Designs, as you will not be allowed to download your files or we will not be allowed to ship your knitted item purchase until Etsy has cleared your payment but please be assured that you will be kept fully informed and we will be working in the background to have your item ready to process as soon as it clears....or in the case of digital downloads, you will have access to your PDF file immediately, once your order has been cleared by Etsy.
Returns & exchanges
PDF's are not eligible for return or refund because of the digital nature of the file.
Of course I will endeavour to resolve any issues you might have with your purchase.
PDF patterns are for personal use only and cannot be resold however, you are welcome to sell your finished knitted item.
Patterns are scanned copies from my vintage pattern archive.
Please be aware that colors and clarity can vary from monitor to monitor and printer to printer. It is recommended that you view from a computer screen rather than a smart phone or Tablet as these devices tend to alter the colors and may not give a true representation of the colors.
It is also recommended that you use high quality printer paper or stock card to ensure a quality printout.
All downloads are in PDF format so that they can be accessed on your computer or tablet device. You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view your download, which is available for free at the Adobe website. When you open a PDF in Acrobat Reader, you can scale the document to be much larger than the actual size. A PDF will look cleaner and sharper no matter how much you scale the page.
Some of my vintage patterns are very old and delicate, therefore there may be some imperfections but none that will interfere with your knitting it.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information sharing and disclosure.
Information about my customers is important to my business.
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Postal service providers. I sometimes engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as the Irish Postal Service, An Post. I will share your personal information with them, but only to the extent necessary to perform a delivery service where necessary.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my services. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements. I generally keep your data for the following time period of 4 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ruth Kelly, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via email at ruthkelly58 [!at] gmail.com