1) We ship using the USPS. If you would like to request a different service or require express shipping, please convo us before purchasing.
2) We typically only ship within United States. Exceptions can be made, again please convo us.
3) We ship out within 1 to 3 days after the payment has been received. We package all of our glassware using ample news/shipping paper, bubble wrap, peanuts, and/or Styrofoam. We take this into consideration when pricing our shipping costs.
4) All items are shipped with insurance. This is factored in the shipping price. If an item should break during shipping please contact us within 24 hours. We also require detailed photos of the broken item in the packaging as well as photos of the packing materials. This enables us to refund you and receive our insurance claim through the USPS in a timely manner.
5) If you are in the Cleveland, Ohio area you are more than welcome to pick up your item to avoid shipping costs. As always please convo us to make the arrangement.
6) We are not responsible for packages stolen from your delivery address. In the very rare event that this occurs, please ask your neighbors/building manager/doorman/etc and call your local post office and speak with your delivery person for assistance. Insurance will not cover items marked as delivered. If you feel that this may be an issue please contact us before ordering and arrange for us to set up signature confirmation with delivery for an additional fee.
Payment is required immediately upon purchase.
Returns & exchanges
No returns or exchanges. Please contact us within 1 day of your item arriving if it is damaged or broken so we can arrange a refund.
If an item should break during shipping we require photos of the broken item in the packaging as well as photos of the packing supplies used. This enables us to refund you and receive our insurance claim through the USPS in a timely manner. USPS will not honor insurance claims without photos of bothe the broken item and the shipping materials as that proves the issue was with their handling of the item and not our packaging.