Portlandia! - Kath & Dave - A-O River! - Funny - Cross Stitch Pattern - PDF Instant Download
This is a digital file
This Sew Flossy Flossy counted cross stitch pattern features the characters Kath & Dave in the A-O River! scene on the IFC show Portlandia.
Your instant download will include:
• Pattern (full color)
• Stitch legend (full color)
• Embroidery floss conversion chart featuring: DMC, Anchor, J&P Coats, and Madeira (full color)
Please note: this listing does not contain the completed cross stitch craft, you are purchasing its pattern. A PDF file of the pattern will be available for instant download once payment is confirmed. The pattern can be accessed at any time through your 'Purchases' folder.
* * * * * S I Z E * * * * *
• Design Size: 3w X 3-5/8h in
• Stitches: 32w X 39h
• Fabric: Aida 11 Fabric Color: White
• Fabric Size: 5w x 5h in
• Framing: Finished design will fit 5" embroidery hoop.
* * * * * S K I L L - L E V E L * * * * *
This pattern is simple and suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Cross Stitch
• French Knot
• Straight Stitch
* * * * * T E R M S - O F - U S E * * * * *
Like our work? Share-away! Just remember to credit all photographs to: sewflossyflossy.etsy.com
Want to show off your finished pieces? Use: #sewflossyflossy
Sew Flossy Flossy cross stitch patterns are created for personal use only. All patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, or shared in whole or in part without the written permission of Sew Flossy Flossy. Additionally, selling items made using all or any portion of this pattern is in violation of copyright.
Patterns: © 2014 Nichole Hume - Sew Flossy Flossy.
Photographs: © 2014 Nichole Hume - Sew Flossy Flossy.