This is a digital file
This Sew Flossy Flossy counted cross stitch pattern was inspired by the famous Electric Light Orchestra spaceship logo.
Your instant download will include:
• Pattern (full color)
• Stitch legend (full color)
• Embroidery floss conversion chart featuring: DMC, Anchor, J&P Coats, and Madeira (full color)
Please note: this listing does not contain the completed cross stitch craft, you are purchasing its pattern. A PDF file of the pattern will be available for instant download once payment is confirmed. The pattern can be accessed at any time through your 'Purchases' folder.
If you are interested in having Sew Flossy Flossy complete the cross stitch craft for you, please see the 'Completed Cross Stitch' section of the item details.
* * * * * S I Z E * * * * *
• Design Size: 3-3/4w X 4h in
• Stitches: 54w X 56h
• Fabric: Aida 14 Fabric Color: Black
• Fabric Size: 7-1/8w x 7-1/8h in
• Framing: Finished design will fit standard 7w X 5h in frame OR 5" embroidery hoop
* * * * * S K I L L - L E V E L * * * * *
This pattern is simple and suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Cross Stitch
• French Knot
• Straight Stitch
* * * * * C O M P L E T E D - C R O S S - S T I T C H * * * * *
Sew Flossy Flossy would be honored to cross stitch this pattern for you!
To discuss further, please find our 'Request Custom Order' button or you are welcome to use the 'Contact Shop Owner' link.
* * * * * T E R M S - O F - U S E * * * * *
Like our work? Share-away! Just remember to credit all photographs to: sewflossyflossy.etsy.com
Want to show off your finished pieces? Use: #sewflossyflossy
Sew Flossy Flossy cross stitch patterns are created for personal use only. All patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, or shared in whole or in part without the written permission of Sew Flossy Flossy. Additionally, selling items made using all or any portion of this pattern is in violation of copyright.
Patterns: © 2014 Nichole Hume - Sew Flossy Flossy.
Photographs: © 2014 Nichole Hume - Sew Flossy Flossy.