This is a digital file
Please note: this is a knitting pattern in pdf format, not a finished hat.
This pattern is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once your payment is confirmed, you will receive an email from Etsy with a download link (it can take about 5 minutes).
If you need to contact me please do it through Etsy Conversations.
This pattern is for a charming hat knitted in a simple and very beautiful slip stitch pattern.
The pattern is available in two sizes: 6-9 months and adult.
* 6-9 months: to fit a baby with head circumference of 16”-‐18”
* Adult: to fit a lady with the head circumference of 21”-‐23”
Hat Height: 6”-‐6.25” (8”-‐8.25”)
The hat is made in the round and does not have a seam.
The pattern includes instructions for the crochet flower.
Yarn used: #4 medium worsted (10ply)
* US #9 (5.5mm) circular needles (16" long)
* US #9 double-pointed needles ( a set of 4 or 5) to shape the crown
* US #7 (4.5 mm) circular needles (16" long) for the ribbing only
* 6mm crochet hook for the rose
Gauge: 4 sts per 1" in stockinette stitch
Difficulty level: beginner
NOTE ON COPYRIGHT: you cannot resell my pattern, but you can sell your finished hat.
You might also like
More from this seller
Accepted payment methods: PayPal and credit cards
Returns & exchanges
No refunds on sent patterns.