This is a digital file
NOTE FOR BUYER: THIS IS PDF PATTERN ONLY, NOT A FINISHED ITEM!
Easy step-by-step PDF tutorial how to crochet miniature Snowman. The pattern consist 13 pages with text and more then 50 photos.
Detailed description in English language. The USA terms and abbreviations are used.
Once the payment confirmed, you will receive the notification to your e-mail and can download PDF file. The help is here : https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949?ref=help_search_result
To make Snowman size approx. 2" (5 cm) you will need:
- approximately 10g of white cotton yarn (or another yarn you like) 50g / ~250m (for example, Anchor Aida №10; Anchor Freccia №12; DMC BABYLO №10 etc.)
- a small amount of orange for nose, brown for hands and hairs and any two colors yarn for scarf
- two micro mini buttons «Dress it up» for eyes
- micro mini heart «Dress it up»
- a hook 1mm or you can use the hook that you got used to for this type of thread
- toy stuffing, for example polyester fiber
- stitch markers
- two blunt-ended needles for assembling all parts of Snowman
- thin needle for sewing
- small amount of white sewing thread.
If you have not received a link, please check the spam folder.