Add a personal touch to a bottle of herbal liqueur to make a unique and unforgettable gift for any occasion or celebration: birthdays, retirements, anniversaries, bridesmaid/maid of honour proposals, best man/groomsmen proposals, save the dates - the list goes on!
PLEASE NOTE THIS LISTING IS FOR THE ELECTRONIC IMAGE FILE ONLY - THE LIQUOR IS NOT INCLUDED AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL! *NOTE* The label does not include the deer as shown in image 4 but will be a blank circle as in images 1-3. However, I'd be happy to add an image of your choice to this circle!
*HOW IT WORKS*
You call the shots - anywhere there is text you can decide what is written there. Get creative!
Upon receiving your order I will prepare the image and send to you via email for you to review. You will hear from me within 1 business day of your order. Your label is as important to me as it is to you - please let me know if there is anything I can do to make it better!!
Simply print and stick the label to a bottle of herbal liqueur to create a touching gift that your loved one will cherish for years!
Please indicate the text you would like to have in each area in the Note to Seller box when checking out. You may label the text according to the Text # Image (#3).
Text 2 - Jennifer Text 3 - I just can't say 'I do' with out you Text 4 - Will you be my bridesmaid? etc...
NOTE - Text 6 and 8 can be very long phrases as they will span the entire label. There are seven text areas in total, please list all areas. If you do not list an area it will be assumed you do not want text there! I will populate the text exactly as you provide it so please pay attention to upper or lower case, punctuation etc.
It would also be helpful when checking out if you could please provide your email address as well as any details about the type of image file you would like/how you plan to print the label.
1. You can either purchase label paper and print the label yourself, upload to a printing service website (i.e., VistaPrint), or have printed at a local printing house.
2. Buy any size bottle of herbal liqueur.
3. If you chose to print yourself please use high quality label paper and print in colour. When printing, specify the dimensions you would like the label to be based on the size of the bottle. This process will vary depending on the type of printer you have.
4. Remove as much of the label as possible by hand. Remove the remaining 'gunk' using a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover. Do not add the new label until the bottle is dry!
5. Carefully place the label onto the bottle.
6. Wow everyone with this creative, meaningful, handmade gift that also doubles as a delicious drink!!
*NOTES* This listing is for the electronic image file only - the liquor is not included and you will NOT receive anything in the mail!
LOOKING FOR OTHER TYPES OF LIQUOR?
I am currently expanding my store - check back soon for new variations of mock liquor labels!!
If you cannot find a specific label in my store please send me a message and I can work on developing a new label for you!
I would love to from you – message me any feedback or suggestions you may have!