This is a digital file
This knitting pattern can help you create a beautiful shawl-collared aran sweater, like the ones pictured here. The sweater may fit a variety of 13 inch dolls, but is specifically fitted to Dianna Effner's 13' Little Darling Studio Dolls. The sweater is knitted from the hem up, with set-in sleeves. The stitches for the shawl collar are picked up and knit after the sweater is complete. The sweater is fully open in back for ease of dressing, and I close my sweaters with snaps.
Instructions are included for different placements for the start of the collar.
* Lightweight fingering yarn--I used "Palette"
or "Stroll" , available from www.knitpicks.com.
* Knitting Needles sized 000 and 0 (1.5 & 2 mm)
* 4 place markers
* 6 sets of 4/0 snaps & matching thread for finishing
* optional button embellishment (4 miniature buttons, two per pocket)
* With size 0 needles in stockinette stitch, 20 stitches & 26-27 rows in a 2 x 2 inch (5.1 cm) square.
This purchase is for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the doll or clothing pictured.