This is a digital file
This PDF pattern will help you create a tunic length sweater or dress with ruffles at the hem and neckline. The neck ruffle is (and optional sleeves are) knitted first and then joined with the sweater, which is worked hem-up.
The sweater may fit a variety of 16-17 inch dolls, but is specifically fitted to Robert Tonner's 16" Tyler Wentworth or Ellowyne Wilde. The sweater is completely open in the back for ease of dressing and closes with snaps. The dress is partway sewn in back and closes with a zipper.
This pattern used a heavier weight yarn than all of my others. You may need to increase your needle size if you are using "Palette" or "Stroll" from knitpicks, which most of my other patterns use.
* Lightweight or babyweight yarn--I used "Dale Stork"
* Knitting Needles sized 000 and 0 (1.5 & 2 mm) Sweater is worked with size 0 needles, with size 000 used for the cuffs & turtleneck.
* six sets of 4/0 snaps for back closure with matching thread for sweater
* 4" tiny zipper for dress (available from www.zipperthatdoll.com)
* With size 0 needles in stockinette stitch, 17 1/2 stitches, 24 rows in a 2 x 2 inch (5.1 cm) square.
This purchase is for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the doll or clothing pictured.