This is a digital file
Bat Stuffed Animal Sewing Pattern and Tutorial style Sewing Instructions.
Make your own Halloween Bat in Take it Easy Style with this PDF Pattern and Tutorial Style Sewing Instruction!
Simple sewing project to make your unique adorable plushie bat and a great way to use up all of your fabric scraps.
I used brown cotton velour and orange felt fabric but the pattern will work well cotton, fleece, micro suede etc. fabrics.
approximately 8" (20cm) tall - from toe to forehead,
10.5" (27cm) wide - from wingtip to wingtip.
The bat has flexible wings therefore it can easily open and close them. (4. picture)
16 pages PDF Sewing Instruction includes:
* material list
* fabric recommendations
* complete cutting layouts
* detailed step-by-step illustrated diagrams and easy to follow tutorial style instructions
* tips and tricks how to make flexible wings
4 pages PDF Pattern includes:
* ready to print full-size pattern and template pieces - No need to enlarge or resize!
PDF format allows you to print the instructions and pattern pieces or print only the pattern pieces whenever you need.
This pattern is recommended for anyone who has a little experience with a sewing machine and a little hand-stitching.
You will need:
* 18" x 9" (46 x 23cm) - width x length - main fabric for the body, outer ears and outer wings. (I used brown cotton velour fabric, but the pattern will work well with cotton fabric, micro suede or fleece fabric)
* 8" x 9" (20 x23cm) - width x length - contrasting fabric for the inner ears, inner wings, eyes, nose and heart. (I used orange felt fabric, but the pattern will work well with cotton fabric, cotton velour fabric, micro suede or fleece fabric)
* 12" (30cm) long - chenille stem (pipe cleaner)
* Polyfill stuffing
* Sewing machine
* Basic sewing supplies (thread, needle, pins, scissors, chalk fabric marker, etc.)
Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF Pattern and Sewing Instructions - No more waiting!
Buy the pattern, download it and begin sewing within minutes! Once payment is complete, the pattern will be available to download.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: All orders are sent to the email address associated with your Etsy account after completed payment. The PDF file can be opened with Preview on Mac or Acrobat and Adobe Reader 5.0 and later. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com
There's some more info in this Help article:
Copyright© by Ribizli Design 2014.
All Rights Reserved
Ribizli Design Patterns are for personal use only.
You are allowed to sell Ribizli Design stuffed toy/doll/items in limited numbers if the toy/doll/item is tagged " Made with Ribizli Design Pattern" and a weblink to my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RibizliDesign
It is unacceptable to mass-produce with these patterns or to reproduce the patterns.
I hope you will like it!
Thanks for looking!
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept PayPal as a payment method. It' s by far the quickest and safest way for everyone.
You can pay without a PayPal account with your credit card. Just choose the option 'PayPal' and then find the option 'pay by credit card'.
Here's a little help with it:
Returns & exchanges
If you have any trouble with your ordered item, please contact me within 3 working days of receiving your package. I will do my best to resolve the problem quickly.
My PDF Patterns are final and non-refundable unless you cancel your order before I email it to you.
Feedback is very important to me. This way I am sure that you are satisfied with your item.