This is a digital file
Tested Pattern to make '#YOLO folded book as shown in the photo.
This pattern requires a hard back book of at least 20cm in height and have 276 leaves.
The hobby you can take with you, this pattern is in PDF format, so print it out, open on your phone or tablet and fold wherever you are.
Use this one pattern to make folded books which can then be given as presents or sold on for profit!
Note, this is a digital download and no physical product will be sent, the photo is to illustrate what your book could look like when made.
Please see my other listings where new designs are frequently added.
Prettylittlepdesigns gives permission for this file to be used to make books
It is strictly prohibited to share the file.
Use of my photos is not allowed without prior consent.
While not necessary, we would appreciate if you could credit back to Prettylittlepdesigns when the design is used.
Need a custom design? Just contact me and I will be happy to help!
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
I am committed to safeguarding the privacy of my website visitors and customers across all platforms from which I sell.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information or if purchasing through a third party platform authorised them to pass to me. such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for the purposes of completing your personalised order.
I have no access to and I hold no payment information such as bank details and card details, these are given to the above third party businesses.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
I may process data from your usage of our website and our services. The usage data may include but not limiting your IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser type and version referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, pattern and frequency of your service use. This data may be used for analysing the use of my website and services.
I may process the data of your account including your name, email address, postal address, contact number and any personal details regarding completing your order, for the purpose of operating our website, providing our products or services, and ensuring the security of our website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Any data that is disposed of is done so using a cross cut shredder.
How I Store Your Data
If I print any of your data out, this is only to aid me in the completion of your order.
Any paper with your data on is locked in a lockable storage cabinet, within my secured office.
Once your order is fulfilled, I use a cross shredder to destroy all identifiable information that we are not required to keep as described above.
Proof of postage and tracking receipts are kept as these aid me should any problems arise with missing orders and for tax purposes.
I hold these in a lockable storage cabinet within my secured office. Digital data is stored on my password protected PC, within my secured office and via the platforms in which you purchase. These platforms are password protected. I can also access your data via an app on my phone, which is fingerprint and password protected. I have the full ability to wipe data on phone in the event of loss. Passwords for all devices and platforms are routinely changed.
As a business focusing on personalised items, I absolutely love to see your items in situ, if you share these photos on social media platforms, I will always obtain written permission before I share them myself.
From time to time I will use photographs of the completed items I have made for my customers, for advertising and promotional purposes as my business; Pretty Little Personalised owns the rights to the designs. Where possible I will sanitise the information, removing some of the personal data for security purposes if I deem it would be a breach of my customer’s rights.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Natalie Frost of Pretty Little Personalised, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
• · Alternately, you may write to me at: Natalie Frost, 44 Fairfield Crescent, Stevenage, SG1 6GF or telephone 07791 793126