13 Childs Nativity pagent or Halloween Costumes 1996 McCalls Pattern Kings Angel Shepards Great for Wizards too! Size Lg 12-14 New and uncut
Please Note: I will be unable to ship, and will have minimal online access from Sunday June 17 - Sunday June 24. All purchases made during that week will ship on or after Monday June 25; please do not purchase if that will be an issue for you. Thank you for understanding!
Great pattern for classic 1990s costumes. Dating from 1996, this pattern has never been cut or used and includes 13 different children's costumes.
I will be listing a LOT of patterns this week, including quite a few 1980s and earlier; if you purchase multiples the postage will probably not be accurate; I will refund any excess after shipping, or you can contact me in advance and I'll create a custom listing just for you with the specific patterns you desire..
Please note - I ship internationally; if you are outside the US and are interested in this item please convo me with your address and I'll get you a shipping quote.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping time: 1-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. This includes VAT - it is NOT included in your purchase price. Be aware that your package could be held by your postal or customs office for payment of duties or VAT. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
Attic Obsession accepts credit cards through Etsy's Direct checkout, or payments via Paypal.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I accept returns with the following conditions:
You must contact me within 14 days of receiving your item, providing photographs of any damage. Please include photographs of the damaged box as well as the item - I will need them for the insurance claim.
Un-damaged items (changed your mind) must be shipped back to me with tracking within 20 days of delivery, and arrive in the same condition they were in when I shipped them.
Unless the return is due to my error in either listing (error in the description) or shipping (wrong item) the buyer is responsible for shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
•Custom or personalized orders
Frequently asked questions
Do you combine shipping? How quickly do you ship?
I use calculated shipping which may or may not accurately calculate multiple item orders. I am able to combine shipping for you if you use the shopping cart and check out with ONE payment; if the calculated total is substantially off I will refund the overage.
I try to ship within 48 hours of cleared payment. However, I am a one-woman shop, with an elderly parent and other commitments; when life gets in the way shipping may take several business days.
Do you ship internationally?
Presently I ship to everywhere but the EU, due to their refund policies. Please be aware that international shipmets may take 3 or 4 weeks for delivery, longer if they get held up in customs.
Buyers are responsible for all customs duties and taxes. Please do not ask me to declare a purchase as a gift; it is strictly illegal to lie on a customs form and I will not risk my shop to help you avoid duties or VAT.
Do you accept custom orders?
I am always willing to attempt to locate vintage items you may be looking for, or to prepare custom listings to get your shipping costs exact.
How do you handle buyer concerns?
Please contact me with any issues or concerns, so that I can solve any problems.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly. I do not collect or have access to your financial information which is handled exclusively between you and either Etsy's secure payment processor or PayPal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as PayPal and delivery companies i.e. USPS. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services i.e. your postal address.
- Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Patricia LeGere, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: email@example.com or by using the Contact link on Etsy.