This is a classic Keystone Electric Eye 8 mm film video camera. This is the model K-711 and features a heavy medal body and single lens. The view finder is a bit cloudy but the lens looks ok. The camera does show some cosmetic wear, just scuffs and the like but no major damage. There is film in this and it does advance through the camera reels! I haven't take it out to see if the film has been used. This camera doesn't only make an amazing display piece, it seems as though it can work for you too! (I just haven't tested it myself).
- I will ship orders 1-3 days after payment is received. Orders placed Friday-Sunday will ship the following week.
- I will ship to the address given with your Etsy order. Please let me know if you need me to ship to a different address.
- Orders will be sent First Class, or Standard Post for heavier packages. I will ship all packages with USPS tracking within the United States. If you would prefer your order shipped Priority or Express, please let me know and I can adjust the shipping costs.
-Priority Mail shipping includes $50 insurance, Express includes $100 insurance. If you would like to upgrade shipping in order to insure your item or purchase additional insurance, please let me know and I can adjust the shipping cost. I will make every reasonable attempt to package items securely but I cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items once I have shipped them.
- I will send a message to your email and/or Etsy account after I ship your item. Most orders within the US should arrive within 5 days. Let me know if you need additional tracking information.
- I will ship internationally. All international shipping costs are for First Class shipping which does not include insurance. I can not track or refund packages shipped First Class international. If you would like a quote for Priority Shipping including insurance, please message me.
-If needed, I will upgrade orders to Express Mail, UPS and Fedex if necessary and will send you a revised invoice.
- Please note, I try to operate my ship in the most ecologically responsible way possible and therefore try to keep shipping materials to a minimum. I often reuse and recycle boxes and other shipping materials. I also do not include a printed receipt or packing slip. If you need one, please let me know and I will print and send those to you with your order.
- I accept Paypal and Etsy Direct Checkout as payment.
- If you use the echeck option through PayPal, I will wait until the payment clears before your item is shipped.
Returns & exchanges
All items are in VINTAGE CONDITION: Pre-owned goods may show minor signs of wear due to age. I will describe and try to photograph any major flaws or blemishes, but tiny signs of wear (pilling, pinholes, fading, small scuffs) is normal with vintage items. These items have often spent many years stored in musty basements and attics. I try to immediately hang garments so they can air out, but occasionally a musty smell may remain. I will try note if a handbag or piece of luggage has a musty smell inside. I try to carefully inspect every item, however, occasionally a minor flaw might get by me. If you receive and item and notice a defect that was not described, please let me know and I will make every attempt to remedy the problem.
- Please be aware that different computer monitors or devise screen can show color differently. The color you see on your screen may differ slightly that the actually color of the item. I will make every attempt to accurately describe the color in the item description.
- Please measure for a proper fit before you buy. All measurements are taken lying flat, & doubled where necessary. If you need more measurements than I have provided, please ask before placing an order. If I am informed within 3 days of receipt of your item that it does not fit properly, I may accept a return. But please inform me promptly that you wish to return it and ship it back to me with in 3 days.
- If a return is accepted, the items must be returned clean, and in the same condition they were sent out before I can issue a refund or store credit. Shipping is non-refundable.
- If I have grossly misrepresented the item, you are welcome to return it within 5 days for a refund, as long as you are willing to send the item back. I will always try to offer honest descriptions and photographs; I want you to love your vintage purchase! You will be issued a refund as soon as I receive the returned item.