This is a digital file
This knitting pattern is for my Rainforest Cowl.
It is stylish and beautiful accessory for your winter wardrobe. This cozy cowl is knitted with fancy cable pattern on circular needles. It is made with 10-ply wool yarn in beautiful green color. The pattern is written for two sizes: short cowl and long one.
The knitting pattern is easy to follow and suitable for advanced knitters. It contains cable chart, written instructions and picture.
COWL FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- Short cowl: 20 cm (8 inches) wide and 66 cm (26 inches) in circumference
- Long cowl: 20 cm (8 inches) wide and 132 cm (52 inches) in circumference
- 1 x 100 g of wool yarn for short cowl
- 2 x 100 g of wool yarn for long one
- Circular needle size 6 (4.0 mm) x 60 cm for short cowl
- Circular needle size 6 (4.0 mm) x 100 cm for long one
- Knitter’s needle
- Stitch marker
WEIGHT OF YARN: Worsted/10-ply
22 stitches and 28 rows = 4”/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 6 (4.0 mm)
The pattern for the matching hat is also available in my Etsy store.
You can get in contact with me at any time if you have any questions about it.
Thank you for looking.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payments accepted through both PayPal and Direct Checkout (credit or debit cards).
Returns & exchanges
If you have any queries please feel free to contact me by email:
tmatsiuk [!at] gmail.com
Find out more about me and my projects please visit my blog: https://vitalinacraft.blogspot.co.uk/