mouthblown Glass Rondels
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping, Packaging & Delivery Times
The costs borne by the buyer. The shipping costs per shipment to designated price in the item description. The cost of packaging (cardboard, bubble wrap, protective corners, filling material) and labor expenses are included in the shipment.
Is sent immediately or no later than seven working days after receipt of payment.
Shipping method: UPS / DHL / Hermes
Payment in advance by bank transfer or via PayPal. Please transfer the invoice amount without deduction immediately upon receipt of confirmation.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Are you a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, you have a right of withdrawal according to § 312g i. V. m. § 355 BGB.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period for a purchase contract is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Phone: (49) 0781 1259633
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send or hand over the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to:
I / we _____________________ (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*): ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________
Ordered on (*) / received on (*): __________________________
Name of consumer (s): __________________________ Address of consumer (s): ________________________ ____________________________________________________
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
Date: _______________________________________ (*) Delete as appropriate.
Terms of Service
For all orders through our shop, the following terms and conditions apply.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract, correction options
The purchase contract is concluded with Frank Humpert, Weingartenstrasse 22 77654 Offenburg
3. Contract language, treaty text storage.
The language available for the contract is German.
The contract text is not stored by us.
However, you can print out your order data immediately after the conclusion of the contract via your eBay member account.
In our shop you can always use the following payment methods:
PayPal, payment in advance
5. Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
6. Warranty and Guarantees
Our goods are subject to the statutory liability for defects.
7. Shipping damage
Should it happen that images are damaged during shipping or lost, I ask for immediate information, so that a damage report, or shipment search can be initiated and the insurance claim is thus guaranteed. When taking the package, please check the packaging for external damage and immediately notify the bearer.
8. Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), available here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Telephone (49) 0781 1259633
Sales tax identification number: DE229824212