This is a digital file
It is a KNITTING PATTERN ONLY, not the actual sweater, so that you can make the item yourself with your own choice of yarn and color.
NOTE: Patterns are a final sale, due to their digital nature they cannot be returned or refunded.
This pattern is available in ENGLISH.
Manon is a cozy yet stylish sweater with pronounced and simple lines, featuring a Feather and Fan lace panel at the front and a wide boat neck. It is worked in the round from the top down in one piece with contiguous set-in sleeves method developed by Susie Myers and no seaming.
Beginning at the neckline, the shoulders are shaped with increases, then the entire upper body is worked simultaneously. Sleeve sts are placed on hold while the body is worked from underarm to hem. After finishing the body, sleeve sts are picked up again to work the sleeves in the round down to the cuffs.
Both charted and written directions are included in the pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 2 (4, 6, 8) [10, 12, 14] years
- Chest circumference: 24.5 (27, 28.75, 31.25) 31.75, 34.5, 35.25" 61 (67.5, 71 .5, 78) 82, 86.5, 88.5 cm
- Body length: 12.5 (13.5, 15.25, 18) [20, 20.5, 21.5]" 30.5 (34, 38.5, 45) [50.5, 51 .5, 53] cm
Approximately 443 (547, 643, 787) [892, 996, 1 050] yards/ 405 (500, 588, 720) [81 6, 91 0, 960] meters of worsted weight wool yarn
or 3 (3, 4, 4) [5, 5, 6] skeins of Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage (1 00% Merino Wool ; 200 yd / 1 83 m per 1 00 g skein)
- US 6 / 4 mm 32"/80 cm circular needle
- US 6 / 4 mm 1 6"/40 cm circular needle
- and set of dpns
- 6 stitch markers (1 in color A, 2 in color B, 3 in color C), 2 scraps of yarn to hold sleeve sts, tapestry needle
20 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette St before blocking
19 sts and 32 rounds = 4"/10 cm in Ridge pattern on US 6 / 4 mm needle after blocking
or size needed for accurate gauge
Suitable for an adventurous advanced beginner
Long-Tail cast on, knit, purl, yarn over, basic increasing and decreasing, working in the round, picking up stitches, following multiple sets of instructions at the same time
Upon completed payment you will receive an email with a link to your product downloads. You may also access your downloads, at any time, by viewing your Etsy Purchases page:
go to Your Account > Purchases and Reviews and look for the order.
To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
There are generally no limits for when or how many times you can download a file. In most cases you can access a file any time on your Purchases page.
If you are experiencing issues viewing/printing your pattern, can you make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader, which is available for free here (copy and paste the link):
Pattern and finished products only for personal non commercial use
Garments knit from this pattern may not be sold commercially
You might also like
More from this seller
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
Returns & exchanges
Be sure to read all item descriptions carefully before making a purchase.
NOT A KNITTER?
Find a list of licensed knitters who can make finished knits made from my patterns for you
© Ekaterina Blanchard [KatyTricot]
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
• Patterns are for personal, non-commercial use only. All commercial use, as well as reproduction, publication, or distribution (including distribution of the digital file) without permission of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited. You may not sell finished items made from my patterns without special permission.
Thank you for respecting my designer rights.
• All photos are copyrighted by KatyTricot. Use of any photo or link to a photo for commercial purposes that belongs to KatyTricot is strictly prohibited!