12 Vintage Satsuma buttons- Good Fortune- Wedding -Good Luck- Happiness- Japanese Character-Hand Painted-Asian
**Free Shipping in USA**
This rare set of Vintage Satsuma Buttons feature the Japanese character for Good Fortune and Happiness in their center with a wide border of gilding around the edge.
They appear hand painted with a gold border and deep rusty orange Character. They are attached to their original card, I do not believe they were ever used.
Each button measures slightly over 1/2" in diameter.
These ceramic buttons come sewn on their original card and have a self contained shank. They are in excellent vintage condition and do not look like they were ever used. The gilding is intact and there have been no repairs of any kind.
Back to shop:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Our shipping is set for 7 business days to be realistic. However, we will often ship sooner. We will always email you if it will be longer.
Please let us know if you need an item by a certain date and we will try to accommodate you.
- All shipping within the US is free.
- If you prefer upgraded or expedited shipping please let us know and we will try to accommodate your requests. Additional charges will apply.
- All items are shipped as quickly as possible by USPS.
- Shipments always include USPS Delivery Confirmation.
- We insure items over $100.00. If you want insurance on an item less than $100.00 please email us prior to buying and we will add it to the shipping cost. If it gets broken in transit, we will not be held liable if there was no insurance.
- Packages ship USPS First Class International Mail.
- CANADA: typical delivery 1 to 2 weeks after mailing.
- OTHER: typical delivery 2 to 3 weeks after mailing, however further delays by customs offices are possible.
- Customs forms will be appropriately marked "merchandise" and the exact purchase price.
-INTERNATIONAL TAXES- your order may be subject to customs fees (tax, duty, tariff) and associated handling fees. These fees are charged by your country at the time of delivery / pickup based on import laws. All fees are your responsibility in entirety.
-Payments must be made at time of purchase
-Etsy Direct Checkout payments are accepted (credit cards, debit cards, e-checks).
*Missouri residents pay 8.175% state sales tax.
Returns & exchanges
Refunds and Exchanges are handled on a case by case basis. Please contact us within three days of receiving your item if there is any problem. We will not refund for buyer's remorse, but, if an item is grossly misrepresented, of course you will be refunded.
We do not refund if an item becomes damaged during transit. This is an insurance issue. If an item arrives damaged, please keep all your packing as the shipping company will want to see it.
Please contact us anytime with questions. We are available to respond to you promptly, Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. We will also try to get back to you ASAP outside of business hours.