This is a digital file
Royal Herringbone Ropes contains step by step instructions to create two distinctly different and beautiful rope necklaces to add to your jewelry wardrobe, as well as basic instructions for making a bracelet and a pair of delicious earrings as well. Each rope has embellishments that add a touch of royalty to them - the Crowns Rope has lovely fire polished beads surrounding center 'focal' beads, and the Sceptres Rope has embellishments added both on top the woven rope in a pretty diamond pattern, and netted crystal rondelle 'Beaded bead' sections. These are completely customizable, and I have included notes and hints along the way so that you can add clasps or make continuous necklaces, change up beads for different looks, or follow my color ways exactly. Included in the materials list are two of my favorite suppliers for the beads that aren't quite as common as the seed beads; I used new two holed Dobble beads in the Crowns necklace (but you CAN substitute a single holed bead as well!) and czech rondelle shaped crystals (Chinese ones will also work).
Materials used in the these projects include sizes 11, 15, and 8 seed beads, 3mm fire polish crystals, 3mm Swarovski bicone crystals, rondelle crystal beads, 6mm beads, and 8mm Dobble two holed beads (OR 8mm single hole beads).
Techniques used include herringbone stitch and netting. Beading difficulty level: Intermediate to Advanced. I don't recommend this tutorial for someone who has not used herringbone stitch previously, but a very determined beginner who has already had experience with other stitches may be able to pick this up comfortably.
Please note that this tutorial is for personal and commercial use. You may sell any finished work made from my tutorials, as long as you do not mass produce items. The instructions, both written and photographed, remain my copyright solely and purchase does not transfer any rights to the design or the tutorial. Teaching, sharing, or disseminating in any way including electronic is prohibited without express written consent by me. Please give credit to your designers when selling or posting photos of your work.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive your email from Etsy within ten minutes.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
(This listing is for a PDF tutorial, and does not include purchase of any of the jewelry shown in the photographs.)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.