SALE - Vintage - Knitting Needles -Metal - Plastic - Various Sizes - Various colors - 33 Needles - 16 Sets - Crafting - Knitting
These vintage plastic and metal knitting needles are in very good condition.
You will receive the following:
1. Size 5 - 1 Set - Plastic - White - Blue Plastic Topper - 14" Long.
2. Size 6 - 1 Set - Plastic - Clear Honey color - Black Plastic Topper - 14" Long.
3. Size 3 - 2 Sets - Plastic - White - Vanilla - Black Plastic Topper, Red Plastic Topper - 14" Long.
4. Size 1 - 1 Set - Plastic - White - Metal Topper - 10" Long.
5. Size 9 - 2 Sets Plastic Clear Brown - Plastic Topper - 13 1/2" Long, Bright Red 14" Long.
6. Size 10 - 3 Sets - Plastic - White - Yellow - Plastic Topper - Metal Topper - 14" - 15" Long.
7. Size 11 -1 Single & 1 Set- Plastic - Aqua - 14" Long, Bye - Bright Green - Wood Topper - 14" Long.
8. Size 13 -2 Sets - Plastic - Purple - Metal Topper - 14" Long - Canary Yellow - 14" Long.
1. Size 0 - 2 Sets - All Metal - 14" - 12" Long.
2. Size 1 - 1 Set - All Metal - 12" Long.
International Customers: Please convo me for accurate shipping charges.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Items purchased after Dec. 15, in the USA, are not guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.
Any International purchases to arrive before Dec. 23 must be placed by Nov. 23.
I Ship Priority USPS most of the time unless it is a delicate, breakable item OR very large box which I will ship via ground mail and package accordingly. I will ship Standard Post on very heavy and large items to save on postage and you will have the option to choose other methods. Standard Shipping normally takes five days.
Shipping options change frequently and I will attempt to keep you up dated especially when breakable items are involved and free insurance is available.
I package the vintage patterns carefully to prevent damage to delicate paper.
I will issue a refund for shipping charges that are over the charged amount if they exceed $2.00. I will consider otherwise if you convo me your concerns.
I attempt to be reasonable when it comes to shipping charges and will add minimal charge for riding my bike to the post office, in summer only, of course.
I accept PayPal and the major credit cards that PayPal & Etsy accepts.
Reserved Items: Will be reserved for Two days only and payment expected on the third day. If no communication within three days, item will be unreserved. No exceptions. Orders must be cancelled same day of purchase.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Item damaged in transit via USPS: refund will be issued after you mail the item back to me and shipping charges will be added to your refund.
If the item is lost in transit with the USPS, a tracking # investigation will follow.
As an 'international' seller, I find it is vitally important to inform my customers that they are responsible for any charges that importing merchandise might incur. So I have this in my policies: 'Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.' It is simple and understandable and covers the gamut of taxes and tariffs that various countries may charge."