!! THIS ITEM HAS FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING !!
**Your entry ticket to the world of instant photography!**
This basic camera package contains everything you need to get started immediately:
- An original, vintage Polaroid 600 box-type camera, carefully selected and tested. This instant camera is the perfect beginners camera. It is easy to use and has a built-in flash.
- 1 pack of 600 color film by Polaroid Originals (8 pictures)
- 1 Sophort Logo Stuff Bag to carry your camera in style
- Camera & film manual
- The 12 most important tips on how to take beautiful Polaroids
- 1 year warranty
- Support & tutorial videos available
All that comes in a stylish grey carton box - the perfect container for your memories.
- The camera in this package is in perfect working condition but might have slight signs of usage.
- The color or design of the camera might differ from the depicted model.
- Form and function of the camera you will receive are equivalent to the depicted model.
If you have questions drop us a message!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
SHIPPING COSTS are as follows:
- Austria: 5.90 EUR | Approx. delivery: 2-3 Days
- EU countries: 13.90 EUR | Approx. delivery: 3-6 Days
- Other countries: 24.90 EUR | Approx. delivery: up to 30 Days depending on your location (the closer to Austria and the EU the faster, please contact us if you need more info on that)
Some product ship for free. Please refer to the product listing to find out if your order will qualify for free shipping.
We usually ship via registered mail and provide a tracking number.
No customs duties included. Where deliveries are made to Non-EU-countries, customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the vendor has no means of influencing them.
If you notice hidden damages after opening the shipment, please contact us immediately. If you notice upon delivery that the shipment has been damaged during transport, you should immediately inform the delivering courier. The courier will hand out a claim report. In both cases please contact us immediately providing the following information:
- Nature of the damage and, if possible pictures of the damage
- A picture or scan of the claim report (if available)
Payment required at time of purchase. Items will be shipped upon clearance of payment.
- All prices are end prices excl. shipping costs.
- Orders within the EU incl. 20% Austrian VAT
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Contact Sophort before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 14 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
Please contact Sophort before returning any items. Write us for further instructions and the return authorization number.
You have the right to rescind from the contract and return the purchased goods within 14 days of delivery. To make us of this right you have to inform Sophort.
You will be refunded, within 14 days after us receiving your rescind, for the full purchase including our initial standard shipping charge. We will refund any amount paid in the best way.
We reserve the right to not return the amount of purchase until reception of the returned goods or proof of shipping.
The returned item(s) must be in new, re-saleable condition with all original packaging and documentation. If the item(s) is/are in a used condition we reserve the right to charge an amount equal the loss of value.
You are also responsible for the shipping costs of your return shipment.
1. Personal information we collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with local laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
6. How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Sophort OG, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org