This is a digital file
Craft skill level: Intermediate
Upon purchase you will receive three files for download:
1. Photo step-by-step instructions
2. Three Vintage Ephemera Images (aligned to template for printing)
3. One cut-n-score house template (aligned to vintage images for printing)
• Download files for printing, cutting and assembling paper house luminaries.
• You can modify window cut-out shapes and roof peak, and embellish as desired.
• Finished assembled size: 2.5" x 2.5" x 4".
• Each assembled house fits one battery operated tea-light candle.
• Template can be reused with personal/custom graphics or printed to the back of decorative scrapbook cardstock paper.
• Use as tabletop lighting, or hang individually from ribbon or in multiples as a mobile.
• House roofs do not seal at the top but open for battery-operated candle insertion and spring closed on their own.
• The tops can also be secured and suspended using metal curtain clips, binder clips, or mini clothespins.
• Paper House Luminaries make beautiful wedding favors, gift toppers, and hostess gifts. Houses complete with acetate windows can be filled with treats in lieu of LED candles.
• WARNING: DO NOT use actual flame candles with these luminary houses. USE BATTERY OPERATED CANDLES ONLY.