This is a digital file
This is a sewing pattern (downloadable PDF) for a cheerful little bird and nest designed by Ann Wood.
You will need Adobe Reader (free) to view this pattern
Skill level is beginners to intermediate
Full sized pattern pieces
Detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs and illustrations. The pdf file consists of 19 pages (including pattern sheets) and is about 9 MB in size. Link to instructional video
wool felt (optional)
thread – contrasting and matching
stuffing ( I prefer wool)
The Merry Wobbler pattern was designed by Ann Wood, copyright 2014. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my written permission.
SELLING WHAT YOU MAKE:
* The birds must be made by hand, no mass production.
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern (retain you receipt).
* Credit is given to Ann Wood as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each bird.
* Online listings must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
* You may alter the pattern but all terms still apply.
I hope you make birds!