* You could send this card to a loved on just as it is .... or ... * If you're crafty you could customise it to alter the sentiment ... or ... * You could incorporate it into a journal or mini-album you're using to document the season!
I've used vintage cards as pages in my own Christmas junk journal this year.
Condition: The card is in almost new condition, it's just lovely!
However due to the atmospheric conditions wherever the cards have been stored for the last 30+ years I cannot say how effective the adhesive on the envelope will be now.
There's no way for me to test this out without opening up the sealed packaging and sticking the envelope down ... which would defeat the object! So, the price you pay is simply for *the card alone*, and the envelope is just an extra.
Delivery: This item will be packaged in a padded envelope.
- All items are carefully wrapped and packaged as soon as possible after you've made an order.
- I will usually post UK orders by First Class post. However, if your order results in a heavy/bulky parcel which costs more to post than you were charged then I may need to send by Second Class.
- When ordering more than one item: If the price you are charged for 'Combined Shipping' turns out to be notably more expensive than the ACTUAL cost of postage [plus packaging materials] I will endeavour to refund the difference.
- Please note that I am mailing from the UK and deliveries overseas will take longer to reach you.
- Buyers will be responsible for any customs fees occured.
- All items are made, stored and packed in a smoke & pet-free environment. [In fact, they all live on a shelf above my work desk until you decide you want them to come and live with you instead].
- If you have any additional shipping requests please Convo me.
Please pay via Paypal within 48 hours.
Orders will be cancelled after 48 hours if payment hasn't been recieved without personal contact from the buyer.
Returns & exchanges
EU regulations state that you have 14 days to cancel your order starting the moment you receive a product. Etsy have created a model withdrawal form (in other words, a cancellation form) that you can — but are not obliged to — use if you change your mind and wish to return a product. You can find that form here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5452
Any postal costs incurred during the returns process will be the customer's responsibility.
Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to discuss a refund. Julie Kirk julie.kirk1 [!at] ntlworld.com
If you'd like to see, hear or read more about the person behind the product then come and peer at me here: